All teen and kid member reviews for The Perfect Man

Teen, 14 years old Written byheymondayfan August 13, 2009

cheesy but cute

its a cute movie for tweens, but its kind of stupid at the same time lol. good for when you're bored, i suppose.
Kid, 10 years old August 19, 2011

It was ok...

Eh, ok? 6+.
Kid, 11 years old February 4, 2009

It shows true relations ships between adults (and younger people)

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

A love comedy

Looking for the perfect movie I think you have found it.Be sure to get it before some one else takes it.You will fall in love with it.Come on dont turn it down it is waiting for you to pick it up.Be sure to buy it on dvd it is realy good you will love it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHannah K. April 9, 2008

A Really Good Movie

This was a really good movie. It says the daughter flirts with her mother but when they IM each other it's nothing bad and I didn't see it as flirting. I think this would be a good movie for a mother and daughter to watch. I loved it. See it for yourself it was really good.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviegeek222 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bybrookelynhall April 20, 2012

The book is decent, but no where near as interesting as the movie, but some may think other wise..
Kid, 12 years old May 14, 2011
I can't describe how awesome this movie is!! Its great. This review sucks, though. That's what I don't really like about this site, some of the reviewers only point out 'bad things' and never focus on the good things. Like- how this movie encourages woman to believe in themselves, and that they don't need a man to do that. And she said SKIN virginity. Ugg.
Teen, 15 years old Written byht3696 April 11, 2011

Great Movie for the Family.

Best Movie Ever! Great For The Whole Family! (: ?
Kid, 11 years old September 9, 2010
it's an awesome movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byJohanjwalker April 9, 2008

Its OK, better than most chick flicks, but I still didn't enjoy it.

Aghhh! Why do people even make movies like this? Just to get a buck to buy a soda I guess. I didn't like this movie very much, but it was better than most chick flicks. Parents, listen up: Most girls will want to see this eventually. This is OK for 11 and up, but if you know your kid, then you be the judge. It has some jokes about kids losing their virginity, and there is some kissing and its all about a woman who is trying to find a husband and her daughter who lies to her the whole time trying to make her happy by creating an imaginary "Perfect Man". Boooo!!! Kids will eat it up, but I will never like it.