Parent reviews for The Pink Panther Strikes Again

The zaniest of the Panther movies.

Adult Written bysundayschild88 January 1, 2020

Not for kids

We ended up watching this movie by accident (see my review of Return of PP). There were 3 uses of the "H---" word--CSM says there isn't any swearing, and we found the "sexual" stuff to be ridiculous for the rating they give. Very sensual--especially for boys/young men. Had to have look away moments in middle and had to just stop it 5 minutes from end because we could see where it was heading.

Parent of a 11-year-old Written byblueblip November 7, 2019

More sexuality than expected

Typical PP material but be aware there is quite a bit of sexual scenes. A woman's naked breasts are shown in outline. She is in dark with light behind her and is climbing in bed with detective. Then she's shown laying on her stomach on the bed covered with sheet. You can see her nipple. My 11 yo was watching as we've seen several PP movies and this was the 1st with such blatant sexual scenes. Had to fast forward several times due to this. Other than the sex, this is fine for young kids. Be prepared to fast forward.

Parent of a 9-year-old Written byJackandeoin January 26, 2019

Brilliant! But some violence!

Mild gun shooting and poisoned darts. I love this movie so much! The comedy and violence made me laugh! I'd rate it 10+ for some violence and expclicate deaths