Kid reviews for The Pink Panther

Funny and entertaining after all these years.

Kid, 12 years old March 29, 2018

PARENTS...

I have seen two adults give this an 18 plus. And I know this has a lot of infidelity in it. But SERIOUSLY?! There is no foul language, no gory violence. Sure, there is some sexual humor here and there, but over all, there’s no graphic sex or anything! Just explain to your kids that these actions should never be done if they ask about it, and just focus on the humor in it.

Now for the review:
I think this was a fairly good movie, with lots of little things that make it funny, such as Clouseau putting his hat on a rack and it falling off. But, I don’t like how the bad guys triumphed in the end and clouseau was imprisoned. So, this gets three stars (its still a classic to me).
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2021

Okay. Funny in spots but it didn’t focus on Peter sellers’s character

This movie did have some good spots but it didn’t focus on Sellers it had some drinking and smoking and some bed hopping other than that it was okay movie wise it was fine a classic but not amazing but not bad since it’s the original I would check it out still some of the scenes with sellers were pretty humorous but anyway it’s just fine

Kid, 12 years old July 26, 2020

Hilarious!!!!!

Some Sex.

Teen, 16 years old Written byRodri's Retro Club July 7, 2020

The funniest movie for all ages!!!!

The Pink Panther is one of the best movies of 1963!!!! It's for all ages!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAverageTeenager05 November 25, 2018
A handful of sexual comments. But will go over young kids' heads. Very funny movie overall!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGinaKite12345 April 12, 2013

PP

Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 12, 2010

Kid, 12 years old April 29, 2010

A zany funny film

This is a fun film. It's does have some bad stuff, But sorta of apporiate for kids. This is a funny movie. I recommeded it.

I laughed!

Terrific Film... You'll be crying by the end. (from laughter, that is.)