Kid reviews for The Powerpuff Girls Movie

Funny, exciting, and involving.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMoonTenshi February 10, 2018

Good But I'm Confused...

This is one of my favorite movies. I was looking at the rating CSM gave for the show and it said 8+ but this movie is 6+
That simply makes no sense, when Mojo Jojo Drinks the chemical X at the end of the movie, he looks creepier than Him (shown to be the devil) in the show! I would really recommend this movie if you have xfinity because you can watch it for free there!

Kid, 12 years old November 12, 2010

It is for everyone

It is a very good movie. Not many Cartoon Network movies get to be in the theater. It is a very good movie and I like it a lot. I can understand parents not liking their kids watching it because of all the violence. But it is very cute and for everyone.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheKingofKings March 16, 2020

Absolutely loved it!!!!

I loved this movie so much! I think it has teamwork and a know how attitude! Although some violence not ending up in any violence like the show. The show features some blood and body horror, also body parts being torn apart in a not so negative and 18+ey way. This movie otherwise uses impact frames
Impact frames are scribbles with calligraphy focal points in a black screen (impact sometimes flashes) I love impact frames and I think it was a really good movie that Cartoon network made. Im not really in love with classics but this was epic!!! I recommend this to anyone and everyone who is a fan of PPG!
But few flaws though. Shows monkey butts and some sad scenes. But all resulting in a happy ending. Good for 8+

Teen, 16 years old Written byAmazing ryder November 13, 2019

Best movie from cn

Idea of orgin of powerpuff girls were interesting good voice acting better animation awesome soundtrack final battle is epic likeable characters good lessons parodies superhero films but the humor weak

Teen, 13 years old Written byTeenJeremiahGary13 June 28, 2018

The most awesomest and most hilarious movie ever!!!

This movie is the best!!!! I watched it in theaters when I was a little kid. and I loved it a whole lot! All the characters were hilarious in this movie!! It's a must watch for kids and families!!! And this movie is pefect for little kids 4 and up!!

Kid, 12 years old January 30, 2018

Really good, recommend it

Really good movie it has spectacular animation and solid fight scenes.
The comedy is really good and there are some scenes that I found the best, i won't say since i would be giving spoilers.

The downside is that the monkies have fingernails which are really disturbing to look at, its may just be a small nitpick but i cant really watch the monkies as much

Teen, 15 years old Written byjulienbaidet July 8, 2017

Best movie to watch with the family!

It was a great movie I watched, I used to watch the original powerpuff girls series when I was a kid. I give this movie a 5 out of 5!

Teen, 15 years old Written byGirlyGirlwithDocs October 11, 2013

The Good and The Bad

Hi, Nell. Can you please rewrite the common sense media score for the Powerpuff Girls TV show. Honestly, this movie was a lot darker than almost every episode of the show.

Violence does exist, but I want to talk about the good in the movie. The girls start as outcasts and are rejected because they are "freaks." This movie has a lot of messages about learning to forgive and tolerating all people. The girls go through real issues in this movie and they are resolved beautifully. If you haven't watched the movie, go do. But be warned- kids should be able to handle cartoon violence and the darker side of Mojo Jojo.

Educational Value
Kid, 8 years old August 29, 2013

it's a amazing movie

what a movie like proffesor made three girls like bloosum,bubbles and buttercup my favurite is three named the powerpuff girls
and the name of this movie is the powerpuff girls movie ok it's about three
girls destroying townsville with flying wats rong with it they are gest hiving fun o oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I get it they don't now who are them self have great time waching it

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written byZUULRULE123 August 18, 2013

Even better than the tv series.

So in this movie,we find out how the powerpuff girls became the saviours of townsville.This movie is the perfect tribute to the tv show,the powerpuff girls.It's funny,exciting,emotional,cute and amazingly animated.It's just a kickass movie.I don't know why some people hated it,saying that it was too violent.Well it's an action movie,so OF COURSE IT'S VIOLENT YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!This movie is for all ages and,in my opinion,one of the best animated movies of all time.Craig Mcracken,I salute you for creating such an awesome movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMike2223 July 26, 2013

Fantastic! and Good.

Now this Movie Was The
Only Cartoon Network Show to Release it's Movie. Now 2002 had Other Number 1 Movies Like Spider-Man Men In Black 2 Like Mike and Scooby Doo. it even told It's Same Story In the Episode Mr.Mojo's Rising. so 10 out 9 Stars.
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2013

A 12 year old's review......

See, pre-teen girls love watching the TV series of "The Powerpuff Girls", but it's not clearly appropiate for kids. It contains blood, some cussing, violence, and innuedos. Don't think it'll teach your kids a good lesson.

Kid, 9 years old August 19, 2012

7+ will like cute - if violent- film. Subplot involves some drugs.

chemical x and its antidote are basically drugs. My only message is make sure kids at home don't try anything. first few minutes and end 30 minutes are scariest. good movie.

Kid, 9 years old August 16, 2011

An awesome movie.

For everyone ;)

This Common Sense review is GOOD, unlike their horrible written REGULAR Powerpuff Girls review.

Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2011

Great movie

Now sure, this movie does have some violence in it, but other than that, it's a great movie!

Teen, 13 years old Written bycoconutcat March 3, 2011

Perfect movie!

Its a really good movie:)

Teen, 17 years old Written byTronguy February 24, 2011

If you're looking for a great movie for your entire family, pick this up!

Powerpuff Girls Movie is an action packed, heartwarming, and funny adventure about 3 little girls created from Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice...plus an accidental dose of Chemical X. Blossom, the smart one and leader of The Powerpuff Girls, Bubbles, the sweet little cutie pie, and Buttercup, the tough one.

This is a really cute movie! I think anyone newborn to 100 could watch and love it!
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008