All parent member reviews for The Pregnancy Pact

Parent of a 4, 6, 9, 10, 12, and 15 year old Written byNerdy_Mamma February 1, 2010
Adult Written byjmharmsen January 23, 2010

Liberal take on teen sex and abortion

Abortion is considered a viable option for pregnant teens while the movie fails to address the needs of their babies. OBVIOUS push for condom handouts to teenagers. The young woman who worked on the blog- the suave protagonist- admits she couldn't have an abortion because it was "too late." What does that even mean? Like Monday your baby can be aborted but Tuesday... well, it's too far along. Ridiculous message to teens.
Parent of a 6, 12, and 14 year old Written byChristina E January 21, 2011

Sequeway into "the" conversation

This movie was stunning to me as to how teenage girls think, and how much goes on in their lives that parents don't know about. It highlighted for me as a parent, that there is a risk in "trusting" your child, no matter how together you think they are. I intend to use this movie to watch with my 14 year old daughter as a "teachable" moment as to real life in one particular high school. We all need to learn to have faith in our own choices and not be pressured into something wrong. This movie highlighted just easily that can happen in today's world.