Kid reviews for The Pregnancy Pact

TV movie tackles controversial issue of teen parenthood.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAveragemiddlesc... April 19, 2019

I think the movie was good

I watched it in my home etc class when we were learning about how to take care of a child, it does have like a bunch of sex scenes but they aren't that graphic. The girls in the movie are really stupid and don't know anything about pregnancy, it does talk about how most of the girl's parents don't care or kicked them out, overall it was a good movie it had lots of good drama. I would recommend it for entertainment or educational use.

Kid, 10 years old March 4, 2014
This was kinda inappropriate but teaches teens. I didn't finish this movie so I could keep my eyes innocent. And all the girls were so dumb acting like their situation was good.

Teen, 14 years old Written byfruit_loop June 9, 2012

fine for older girls!!

Well i watched this movie and honestly it has a great message lol show this to your teens it shows all the concenquences if your a teen and decide to get pregant there is language in this movie and the redhaired girl in the movie drinks while she's pregnant and really theres only only one part where they are in bed and theres no nudity and just shows kissing it shows no sex and they mention stuff about stds,condoms. so i think this movie is great IF you have taught your kids about sex yet or planning too.

Teen, 15 years old Written bygarnesab March 14, 2011

its good and bad.

i liked this movie i saw it when it was on life time. i think that it gave a nice message of its really hard to be have a kid at a young age. but it also gave my friends and i the idea of haveing kids in high school and yea that went over really well 3 of my friends of sons and 2 have duaghters. i was pregnant but she died bout 6 months along

Teen, 14 years old Written byAsh1234791 February 1, 2011
I watched it and thought it was a very good teaching tool to tell girls about pregnancy and partying and what all can go wrong and what you have to live with and maybe regret.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLearnCommonSense February 1, 2011

Not okay.

I believe that movies like this are not appropriate because as an excuse they say they are raising "Awareness" for parents and teens about pregnacy when that is not the case at all. They just want parents to think it is okay for their kids to watch this. If you want to teach your kids about pregnancy have them watch documentaries about child birth.

Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2010
its about some friends who are encouraging each other to get pregnant at 14. a few times girls are shown getting undressed. but in a really weird kind of way its send a good message.
Teen, 14 years old Written byprincesspopular2010 February 12, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE January 29, 2010

Saddening and sickening...

I find it upsetting and twisted how the girls took pregnancy so lightly. Especially when one of the girls told the protagonist, "Don't be chicken!" You just can't get any dumber. At the end, instead of showing the girl happily playing with her baby, they should've showed some more sadder images to at least be more realistic. Poverty... a child without a father... etc.

Teen, 13 years old Written byink January 24, 2010