Kid reviews for The Prince and Me

Good acting saves unoriginal Cinderella story.

Kid, 10 years old May 26, 2009
I have to say, there was a LOT of passionate kissing. Also, Eddy asked a Paige to take off her shirt in a bar and that he likes crazy college girls.

Kid, 10 years old September 21, 2015

Love the movie

I think the whole "Girls Gone Wild" was making Eddie think he could make a girl take her top off and boy was he wrong. Later in the movie there is defenitly some really passionate kissing. In the library I think that scene was a little too much for younger veiwers. There is some sex refrence and some cussing, but other than that it was fine.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. June 4, 2010

This one is much better the the sequels!

Common Sense is right, the acting and lines literally MAKE this movie. There are talented actors delivering sharp and witty lines with positive messages and ways of life, especially studious Paige working toward becoming a doctor, not working in a gender-spectified job! I think the plot line is kind of cool too, sure something has been done like this before, but the amazing actors make it stand out from the crowd. Even though the ending is less then satisfying, resist the impulse to rent 2 & 3. Paige is cut, the lines are lack-luster, and all it's gonna do is make you cranky becuase the amazing-ness isn't there. Good original one though!

Teen, 13 years old Written byrandonheaton May 27, 2009
I like it probably should be PG-13 though

Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

Cute and entertaining

My family really liked this movie. It didn't really bother us that there was some mild language (but really, your kid hears worse at school) and that the only reason the Edvard wants to come to America is because he sees a "Girls Gone Wild" video. Some parts were actually laugh-out-loud funny. Anyone 12+ should be able to handle it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylmtrav February 1, 2012

Modern day fairy tale

I really like this movie! Sure it isn't extremely original, but it still makes me gush every time I see it. What girl wouldn't want to fall in love with and marry a prince? It is almost like a fairy tale for teens. Most of the content is pretty appropriate except for a few brief makeout scenes. Older kids should be perfectly fine.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLissaNicky March 26, 2010

GOOD!!

I was a great movie althought the second and third were the worst movies! they took out the main actress and made it cheesy

Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2009

iffy for 11-12 but still a great movie

i luv this movie it was AMAZING but at the beginning he asks a girl to take her shirt off and there is a movie about that same thing but it doesnt show anything. there was also a little cussing but it was an amazing movie

Teen, 16 years old Written byeeveeluv2 May 24, 2018

Teen, 15 years old Written byRicky horror March 18, 2017

Ok for a 9+

9 and up to watch this movie
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Hated it

I thought this movie was STUPID!!!! it should be rated PG-13! It was so Boring and predictable!!!