Kid reviews for The Princess Switch: Switched Again

The Princess Switch: Switched Again Poster Image

Based on 1 review

It was pretty good!

A little bit corny if I'm being blatantly honest. But, it was rather entertaining and I enjoyed it. would recommend but wouldn't watch it more than twice.

Amazing and just as good as the 1st one

I was relieved/glad that this one was as good as the original.

Good and interesting

This sequel is just as good as the original - if better.

Really Good

I love this movie. I watched it by myself for the first time and couldn’t wait to show my parents. There IS a lot of kissing so I don’t think its good for very young children. There is a part where two characters make another character fall asleep using a chemical which I thought was a bit intense the first time. Over all, I would give this movie a “Really Good.”

A fun romance, but not amazing.

To be honest, I liked the first one more. Even though this was predictable, I don't think it was worthy of 1 star. For older kids in their tweens and probably teens too, this movie might not be super intriguing, but I think it was still a cute movie. However, there was a lot more kissing and sex references than in the first movie, which is why I would make this a six and up rather than a 3 and up. My sisters (7 and 4) watched this movie and I think it wasn't a great movie for them to see. Although they both enjoyed the movie, I think there wasn't good value in it. The whole movie was a romance, emphasizing too much about how romantic relationships are everything. Although from an older kid's point of view it is not just about romance, and we see Stacy and Margaret as independent as well as in a relationship, I'm not sure younger kids will see it that way. This movie is entirely a romance and I would like to teach my sisters how to be independent and strong before they are obsessed with romantic relationships, as we already get enough of that from the media. All in all, do I like this movie? Yes, I do, that's why I gave it 4 stars. It's cute and Stacy and Margaret are great role models. Would I recommend this movie? If you're looking for a cute, cliche romance, than yes. If you're looking for a movie for young kids with values other than romantic relationships, than no.

WOW!!

It is really good ! Honestly , I saw the first movie at 9 years old , and now I'm gonna be 13 in a couple months , and I would not recommend a kid watching it under 9 - but I watched it at 9 more than once ( the original one ) and I was fine. And I think it would be fine with the 2nd one . I would recommend having your kid watch the first one at 9 , and then have her watch the 2nd one at around 11-12 . BUT THESE MOVIES ARE AMAZING !!!! Honestly my favorite Christmas movies ever !!! The songs , under the tree from the 2nd one , and bring the snow from the first is SO GOOD !!! The actors are so good ! They play there part so well ! And it's funny when they switch places ( both times ) !!! It has some great messages in these movies !WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Great Christmas movie for the whole family!

My little sister and I watched it, and loved it! SPOILER!!!!! There is a bit of violence when Margret, who is really Stacy, gets kidnapped. That was the only time when there was anything remotely bad in this movie. This is an amazing movie.

Predictable movie with bad story line, don't bother.

Honestly this movie was really bad, it’s just another bad american netflix movie. There was literally no character development, at all and the story line did not make sense. There was also one inappropriate character, that was flirting and being sexualized with basically every man she met, even if they were drastically different in age, and I just thought that that kept coming up too much. It’s just the same classic, white, straight people movie that we get all the time. Characters make bad choices and they somehow all get sorted out in the end, like they always do, and you can just immediately guess what’s going to happen, before it does. Though I must give them some credit, for a second and a half we see the shoulders of two men dancing together at the ball, of course it only took up half a frame, but still. I’d say don’t bother.