All teen and kid member reviews for The Reaping

Teen, 13 years old Written bymistermeaner77 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byVivian_L August 4, 2009

Not extremely scary for older teens~

This is another horror movie I saw after 12 midnight, and that might have affected how scary it was. (meaning I might have been too tired to think it was scary) I actually remember laughing when it started raining frogs. :3 I've definitely seen better and scarier horror movies, but I don't doubt many people found it scary. (I saw this when I was 13 I think)
Teen, 13 years old Written byLish627467 July 28, 2016

Great movie!!

I'm 13, and on my opinion this isn't a scary movie. No, I don't think kids younger than 13 should watch it. There is a sex scene, suicide, murder, and children sacrifice.but none the less, this was a great movie and I would watch it again.

Reaping is a decent horror movie, but it should be PG-13...

Why the MPAA made this R is beyond me... it's the basic teen horror, yet better. Hilary Swank is (as usual) fantastic, and this movie really makes you think (as crazy as that sounds.) Go see this movie if you're a middle schooler and up and enjoy like I did!

Not too shabby!

"The Reaping" was very biblical, violent, scary, and kinda iffy when it came to sexual stuff. It wasn't too bad, as long as you can stand to see a little girl (Annasophia Robb) be totured and alienated throughout the film, see horrific images of the main character's (Hilary Swank) trip as a missionary to Sudan, see quick rape-ish scenes, and see other violent, scary images through the entire movie. I liked it, even though I hid my eyes alot. And the ending was GREAT.

good

i liked this kovie. the end was a little confusin but whatever.