Kid reviews for The Red Pill

Unbalanced docu about men's rights movement.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAustinCatnip March 19, 2018

Bias

This documentary is to educate. Whoever reviewed this film put a high rating of violence, drugs, and sex. I have watched this film 3 times and these things are only discussed and not shown. I am not much for conspiracy theories but it feels as if this site is purposely misrepresenting this documentary in order to try to scare people away from it.

Teen, 16 years old Written byAn.Inspired.Activist April 7, 2018

This is an enlightening movie

This documentary was enlightening to the fact that there are issues with our society on a fundamental basis. Contrary to popular belief, it didn’t only accommodate men’s problems, it also highlighted women’s problems, albeit they weren’t as prominant, as this wasn’t the point of the documentary. The point was to give a voice and an explanation to men’s problems in a society that is not as accommodating to them as the general public tend to believe. It doesn’t ‘bash’ women’s rights, or belittle anyone, it simply brings light to how men have been belittled on a ‘deep’ level (and almost unnoticeable level to those unaffected) in a way that society and people have been trained to believe that a men’s hardships are not as tragic as a woman’s hardships, and that men are deemed to be more expendable than women. It is hard on facts and does provide and reinforce its points with statistics. Definitely worth a watch, as it is incredibly enlightening. It not only gave me a better understanding of what adult males are going through on a day to day basis, but, believe it or not, even gave me a better understanding of feminism. I have come to an understanding and a newly found respect for both sides of the spectrum, rather than blindly hating feminists, and having no opinion on the man’s side. That is if you can find a way to ignore the radicals. Please remember that this is strictly my opinion and must in no way be taken as fact. But whether you are a feminist, a MRA, or undecided, or even uninterested, this documentary is worth a watch. Would recommend to even watch with your child, teenager, or spouse. It might even bring you closer together with a new perspective.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMoocow23 August 16, 2018

Inspiring

This documentary has enlightened me on many issues that have been swept under the rug and silenced such as male abuse recipricants. This has truly changed my perception of society, but the fact that this site has the audacity to slander and discredit this amazing peice of cinematography is appalling.