Kid reviews for The Remaining

The Remaining Poster Image

One of the best Rapture movies of all time.

This movie greatly conveys a different way of seeing the Rapture. Differing from the movie Left Behind, e.t.c, it gives you a new perspective on what we should be looking out for. Unfortunately, I don’t think it is genuinely given as told in Revelation, but you can see how they include many things from it. The acting is amazingly spot-on in this film, and will definitely give you scare. There are many gore-ish scenes in this film, though, and I would recommend anyone below the age of 14 to watch with an adult. I would also recommend you help your child fully understand the movie as your watching it, or beforehand. In conclusion, great movie and plot line, fantastic actors, and a good scare. They pulled it off pretty well. Thank you for reading!

Boring Propanda

Although there is adequate acting and is somewhat entertaining, the movie is not worth watching. The end is predictable, trite, and repetitive. The messages promote"faith" through fear and pain, not love or discovery. Definitely a miss.

Not as Violent as I Thought It Would Be

The Preview For This is Very Misleading. I Thought It Was Gonna Be Intensely Violent. [6.5X] | [PG-13]

Good movie, good story, good twist ending. Kept me guessing

The characters in the story felt real. Easily one of the best Christian movies made. But also one of the darkest Christian movies made Violence is on the extreme *man is ripped in half by the monster (you don't see aftermath but blood does splatter) * man is impaled by monster (with blood) Ect. If you are fine with that there is no sexual content or swearing.

Great movie, but not like Cloverfield at all.

This is an amazing, depressing, violent, bloody movie, that shouldn't have been rated PG-13. Easily could have been R. But, inspite of this, it was amazing. It is NOT scary at all, just a bit gruesome. It is now one of my favorite movies, and although it takes a few liberties with the Bible, it was fantastic!

The Remaining (2014)

The Remaining (2014) is one of the better rapture movies to come out in recent memories (LEFT BEHIND (2014)). To add to that, it is a fine," medium - rare" found footage film, with surprisingly good visuals.

Awesome

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!