All parent member reviews for The Ring Two

Parent Written byPlague February 25, 2010

The Ring Two

Not nearly as scary as the first one, but scary none the less. A well crafted sequel.
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

Adult Written byjjjj@aim.com April 9, 2008

this movie is not for PG13 maybe 15+
Adult Written bycrackerjack5 April 21, 2009

Sure, why not?

Sadly, it's not as good as the first, but as far as horror movies go, not bad.
Adult Written byElmo9607 March 20, 2009

Not as good as the first!

This movie is not as good as the first. While there are some scary scenes, the part where the deer attack the car is quite funny, the deer are very badly computer-generated. The best part is where Aiden is in the bathtub with the water swirling around him...that part is, to me at least, the most memorable of the whole movie. If you don't see the first movie before watching this one, you will be very confused. Overall, it is enjoyable enough to watch, but not something you will feel the need to keep in your movie collection.
Adult Written byzelda dude April 9, 2008

*sigh*

this movie was the seqel to the scariest movie ive ever seen and... it was DISSAPOINTING if you saw this you would think the first one was bad too but its not i say keep w/ the 1st one its alot better the problem w/ this one was it wasnt even scary they made the death of everyone stupid and they made this movie purly for money trust me it shows
Adult Written bydudeman123 April 9, 2008

freakin awesome

this movie is to scary and good for words i went to see this with some friends at the movies and we had a great time watchin it and getting scared at night this is even better and scarier than the first so if u haven't seen the first or second one what the hech are you doing on the computer go to blockbuster and rent the first one and the go to the movies and see the second.But this movie is way to scary for anyone under 12
Adult Written bya_rayment April 9, 2008

...I say PG-13, but DEFINATLEY too scary for a PG-13! Maybe 14+.

This is a true terror fest! If you are under 13, you will get terrified. If you get scaried moderatley or easily you will get terrified. If you don't get scared easily, you will still get terriefied. This movie is far scarier than the Exorcist 1, 2, and 3. One of the scarier movies made. The language is heavy at the end, and violence is strong through the whole movie. A child is also terrifyingly evil for the movie!
Adult Written bySpud April 9, 2008

Not very violent, but quite disturbing

This movie was not very violent (except for one scene where a doctor stabs herself in the neck with a large needle), but I thought it was way too disturbing for a PG-13 rating. And it was even more disturbing then most R rated horror movies.
Adult Written bydudelydad2 April 9, 2008

truley freaky

this to me was very enjoyable because it is not like alot of horror movies that are only about blood and gore this movie actually has a story my 12 year old son saw this with me and he get's kinda scared at night but he liked the movie to scary for anyone under 11
Adult Written byMostlysane April 6, 2013

Not as great as the first.

I have to say, I loved The Ring, but The Ring 2 was not as good. There is one use of the F word as possibly others. For me, there was too much down time and not enough scare/suspense time although I did enjoy parts of it.
Adult Written bywonder dove November 5, 2012

Fairly good sequel.

It's not the greatest, but it's pretty good for a sequel. It's not near as gory and has a bit of a scarier theme to it than the first one. Samara is a lot more eerie in this and the story is more about Aidan, the little boy. Some parts are rather boring, it will definitely scare younger ones under 13 but will be pretty tame for those who are horror buffs like myself. There is one use of the "F" word and plenty of violence. Overall, good acting and nice effects.