Kid reviews for The Ron Clark Story

The Ron Clark Story Poster Image

Ron Clark A True Story

The movie follow a teacher named Ron Clark who moves in to a new school trying to prepare a rowdy group of kids to get the a good score on a standardized test. The movie has a positive message and is entertaining. Movie has some violence and swearing. Both adults and children will enjoy It.

its a great underdog story

i think you should watch this movie because its about struggling kids that get great tests scores but it is if u noo watch dis ur mum gae

Soooooo Guuuuuuud

Watch it with kids, if u have any, you will enjoy watching dis movie or u iz a bot at Fortnite & Apex Legends & COD Mobile

OMGOSH!!!

its was sooooooo good and that it was the best movie i watch in my life but there was a bad scene but is was sooooooooo good still.

The Ron Clark Story

This movie is informatnal but funny and fun there is fighting and swears but over all the best.

Good movie

Its a true story

a m a z i n g

Ouy standing

Wooooow

To me it's really inspirational, because this teacher had went into this school and these kids were being trash. But he still stayed during this bad times.

The Movie is Impossible

I watched this movie in class, and I found it rather ridiculous. Somehow, by the power of appreciation and caring, a teacher manages to get the lowest scoring kids in the district up to the highest ones within a matter of months. Impossible, you might say. Well, I agree. The likelihood of a teacher, who has been teaching for only for years, to do this, is very low. In addition to this, considering the situation of the children at home, for the children to suddenly love their teacher after he drinks chocolate milk and almost pukes, something must be off. To sum this up, even if this movie has been based off real events, the movie could use some fact-checking.