Kid reviews for The Ruins

The Ruins Poster Image

Spooky; Effective; Punishing.

I actually think it is worth watching again

Urghhhhh"...............

Awww sh*t.I just wasted 2 hours of my life I won't be getting back anytime soon watching this with my dad at the movies yesterday.Extremely brutal and graphic.For those of you who want to know if this is a cannibal movie,no.This is no Cannibal Holocaust ,definitely NO Cannibal Ferox(both of which I regret watching.)A guy gets his leg tangled in vines and has to saw it off in huge amounts of resultant blood,we see flesh,muscle,bone and tendos. INCREDIBLY GRAPHIC.This was only to give you a brief description.It looks real worse out there on the screen,let me promise you.Stay 100 miles away from this if you can't handle gore.*regrets letting 10 year old brother watch.*Uhhh,by the way if anyone knows an unrated or uncut version of this coming out on DVD,please tell me.Gonna watch it with my dad just to see of there's any differences from the theatrical version.

OK movie.

I would of rated off for 16 and under if there were no sexual content. Very grusome and bloody. Alot of language and sexual content. Mild drinking.

Regret Watching It

I have regretted watching this film ever since I saw it two years ago. Definitely not a smart pick for viewers who are relatively new to the horror genre. Experiencing this as my first R-rated film, I know this movie seriously upset me and I would never chose to see it again. Extremely violent, graphic, gory and disturbing. There is also a significant amount of sex related material, including male and female nudity. Unless you are already very desensitized and get a thrill out of chilling terror and intense gore, I would not recommend this movie to anybody.

Bad

Pretty bad, the sex ruined the movie.

This was one to the sickest movies I seen but if your into that kind of stuff then go for it !

Perfect for adults

very bloody movie: NOT FOR KIDS

k

k

stupid stupid stupid

its like the director just made indiana jones spring break gone horibly rong