Kid reviews for The Rundown

The Rundown Poster Image

You Like Thunder How About Little Lightning

A terrific movie and Outstandingly Hilarious. The Banter is funny (There is a club scene but not a strip) the battle scenes are really good and every time you watch it you see something NEW.... and Arnold Schwarzenegger managed to get in.

I loved it,it would be okay for a mature 10 year old or a normal 11 year old.

sex 4/5 ppl in a night club(women wearing inappropriate clothing) and a monkey is humping a guys face. violence 3/5 lot's of fun action violence with a little bit of blood but no gore. Language 2/5 ppl say a**hole and s**t good role models in messages 1/5 Drinking, Drugs & Smoking 2/5 some small drug references,ppl drinking beer,a fruit that was a drug PG-13 A-

This is an epic adventure movie featuring WWE Superstar, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

There is lots of violence but it is not graphic. No blood, no gore. There is no profanity at all. The opening scene is in a club with girls wearing inappropriate clothing. There's also drinking in the club. Positive role models and messages? Not really, but Beck doesn't like using guns although that decisions differs later in the movie. There are some good messages.

"The Rock" stars in entertaining and funny action adventure.

Although Dwayne Johnson (otherwise known as "The Rock") is definitely overused in films, it was nice to finally see him in an enjoyable flick. If you are a fan of his movies, and have already seen all of the Fast and Furious movies, you'll definitely want to pass up the clunky G. I. Joe: Retaliation, or the pointless "Mummy" spin-off, "The Scorpion King." The Rundown has to be his best movie he's ever "done." It's a great action adventure, that can keep the attention of kids and parents alike, with humor and decent action sequences. Beware minimal references to adultery and uses of s**t, and other various curse words (i.e. g*d**n & son of a b**ch) throughout. There are terrible messages about the relationship between a father and his son.

see it

Im getting straight to the point. language not good movie pretty good overall see it.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this movie!! It was amazing!! It was not only action-packed, but it was hilarious!!! I think that it has a good message also. It only showed a little bit of blood throughout the whole movie. "The Rock" was the perfect actor for the movie. I give this movie an A+++!!!

This Movie ROCKs!!

The Rundown was awesome!! It was packed with action, but had a good story with it, too. While there was a lot of violence, it only involved shooting and blowing things up. Not much blood was shown. Along with the non-stop action, there was some comedy in this movie, also. I recommend this movie to anyone 13+ years old.

13+ !!!!!!!

SEXUAL CONTENT: not an issue. VIOLENCE: big. Beck does not want to fight and he cleary states "I do not want to hurt them", (he eventually has to). DRUGS:not an issue. Is a very funny movie but very innapropiate. May be okay for VERY mature 11 year-olds and above.