All parent member reviews for The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause

Adult Written byaless_89 April 9, 2008

good christmas movie

Not that it was bad but for teenagers like me that watch it i think the beginning was too umm...slow. It was funny and i think it showed a good example of a good christmas movie for little kids to enjoy. Its not a waste of time or money but i think the producers would have done better.
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written byent_mom December 3, 2011

A 7 year old's review

It's a really good movie, but there may be some tense parts. This one has a villain unlike the first one. We really didn't like Jack Frost.
Adult Written bymjhasley April 9, 2008

Great for my 6 year old, not so much for me

I kind of figured going into the movie that my 6-yard old daughter would love this movie since she's like the first two, and that I wouldn't. And that's about how it worked out. She laughed, was interested in the story, figured out what was good, what was bad, etc... Me on the other hand, got more joy out of watching her laugh since I couldn't really find anything to laugh about myself. For the adult, it's a little slow, by the time the "switch" happens, the movies 3/4 of the way over. But hey, if you thought it would be good going into it, you're probably on a different level from me anyway. But, the kids will like it, and that's why we go, I guess.
Adult Written byiamseadreamin April 9, 2008

My kids, 7 and 10, loved this movie!

I enjoyed it, too, because it wasn't crude or violent. Martin Short is great in it!
Adult Written bykellym April 9, 2008

Adult Written bybc5215 April 9, 2008

Another great SC movie

Loved it. Another chapter in the Santa Clause series with Tim Allen. Funny - cute - good points for kids.
Adult Written byarrietta714 April 9, 2008

It was wonderful

If you have followed the others than it was wonderful, if not you missed out on a treat
Adult Written bycaraskaggs April 9, 2008

This movie really gets you into the Christmas Spirit! It was so funny

Parent of a 6 and 6 year old Written byjagness April 9, 2008

good clean fun!

Wholesome mesaage, put others and especially your family before yourself. Enough of a plot with Martin Short as the "Bad guy" to keep even older kids interested.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Few laughs not worth the scare

I took my 5 year old daughter to see S.C.3 last evening. It started out OK. However Martin Short's depiction of Jack Frost was very convincing of an evil character. When he froze Lucy's parents and locked her in the closet, that's when my daughter freaked out and started sobbing. While I encouraged her to bury her head until the happy ending (hoping I was right), the movie took way to long to get back to happiness and no more mayhem. This isn't a good Santa Clause flick. It was very disappointing. Definitely don't take children younger than 8, if you want to put your money into the seeing the movie at all.
Adult Written byDLynch April 9, 2008

Cute and Funny for Adults and Kids

This is a good way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Kids will appreciate the prat falls and funny one-liners, Moms and Dads will appreciate Tim Allen and Martin Short's performances.
Adult Written byblake1 April 9, 2008

A divorced Santa?

Should certainly be rated PG. I was very dissappointed in Disney for promoting this as a family movie appropriate for young kids. Not interested in trying to explain the concept of Santa having an x-wife and new "hot blonde" as his new pregnant "Mrs. Clause" who lies to her parents and tries to cover up her marriage to my 4 and 6 year olds.
Adult Written bymemydaughterlik... April 9, 2008

really good christmas moviie

Adult Written bymimijunebug February 2, 2014

Just Great

Great movie! They'll have you laughing till your pants fall off!
Parent of a 9 year old Written bycaribbeandream December 5, 2013

Sata is DIVORCED?!!!!!

Santa is divorced and married a cute young blonde thing. That is NOT a theme for a family Christmas movie. Two thumbs down.