Kid reviews for The Sentinel

Decent thriller with crisp performances. Teens OK.

Teen, 16 years old Written byTheresaL April 12, 2009

Teen, 16 years old Written bycyclone09 April 9, 2008

It's like the show 24, only in movie format

if you like the show 24, you will definately like this movie. it's really fast paced and exciting, and that probably suprises some people coming from a 15 year old girl talking about an action movie...but I really liked it, and if you like quick, action packed, CIA/FBI kinda movies, this is a must see!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008

Very suspensful and fun.

this movie contains multiple shootings deaths. Not a lot of blood but lots of violence. This movie is very action packed and I recommend it to everyone 12+
Teen, 16 years old Written bythemovieman April 9, 2008

It's 24 gone all wrong

This film has a great cast. Michael Douglas, Kiefer Sutherland, and more compose an all star ensemble for the movie. What the movie lacks is a descent script and interesting characters. It’s a classic case of putting great actors in awful roles. The trailer promised interesting CIA tricks and hot chases. This movie delivers neither of those. What we get is a shoddy framing story that rambles and ends flat. You can see the ending coming from a mile away, which would be okay if you cared in the slightest about any of the characters. The movie contains bloodless violence and a scene of sensuality. Would I stop kids from seeing it, yes, but not because of the violence, because the film is god awful.