Kid reviews for The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

Teen drama still fits the second time around.

Teen, 13 years old Written bykrazypanda411 April 17, 2009

read the books first.

Good but I would not suggest it for younger kids. The book was much better. They should have made 2 or 3 more movies insted of just one

Teen, 15 years old Written bysilly_samsters April 28, 2009

Teens should see this

This movie once again is the best! I love this series because it is acted out real well. One thing they did do that is diffrent from the last movie was put it up to rated pg13 that is just because there is one sex scene and it dosent show that much going on. I think that this movie is okay to watch if you are 10 or up because it is not that bad.

Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2011

Better then original!

Personally I think The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 2 is better then the original. Yes, there is a minor sex scene but it all it shows is Tibby and Brain making out in bed clothed then later it shows her wrapped in sheets. Brian tells Tibby that the condom broke and then she has a pregnancy scare. Lena takes a class were she draws a naked man, but nothing is shown.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysexisurfer July 21, 2010

Good for mature teens

I liked this movie but it wasn't as good as the book sorry. I do think that the whole pregnancy with tibby is bad, because you don't want kids thinking that if you have sex you can get pregnant but it is very unlikley.

Kid, 9 years old August 28, 2009

I like it...

I personally like the movie but ya know..

Teen, 13 years old Written byMinkah March 29, 2015

Overall

The movie is good, but you defiantly have to read the books in the series first to better understand the movie you must watch and read in order. Lots to talk about with kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. September 2, 2010

It's not as great as the books . . . But the acting is fab!

Honestly, I loved the books more then I loved the movies. And yes, I know this is usually true, but I was pretty disspointed in this movie. I loved the acting and whatnot, but it's so hard to put a couple of books into an under two hour movie. Honestly, if you haven't read the books/ aren't big fans of the series, you won't get it/ not like it. However, some of the actors, especially the girls who play Lena and Carmen are fantastic . . . I think fans of Ugly Betty will appreciate this movie more then the original.
Teen, 13 years old Written byboredgrl July 31, 2010

pretty good for a sequel..

i really enjoyed this movie, along with the first one. this time around, there is more sexual content because one of the characters has sex with her boyfriend, causing havoc because his condom broke. the messages in this movie were very positive though, and it wrapped up the series ok. i wish i didnt cry in the movie, but i did.

Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2010

ok....

ok....

Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2010

Okay for tweens and teens

I loved the book! The movie was kind of a dissapointment.

Kid, 11 years old February 1, 2010
I really liked this movie because it sticks pretty close to the book. I watched this movie when I was 9 and didn't really understand, then went and watched two years later and both understood it and liked it more.

Teen, 14 years old Written bytwilight-luver January 12, 2009

really good

i loved this movie!! i will say though that the frist one was better and that the books are why better than the movie!! but the movie was amazing nontheless. my fave charictar is Tibby she is so cool and i want to be like her i think she has influenced me in some ways too. i recommend this movie for any young adult age 12 and up!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylivelaughlovex3 January 1, 2009

okay movie

this movie was okay. it wasn't as good as the first and had some bad scenes not good for younger kids.