All teen and kid member reviews for The Social Network

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 6, 2011

Fantastic, but very mature.

My rating: PG-13 for use of alcohol and illegal drugs involving teens, strong language and some sexual content.
Teen, 13 years old Written byglitchmaster February 24, 2013

realy good

not for kids because they won't understand it but the movie issn't brutale or bloody 11 and up the movie itzelf is realy great if you like talking movies like the way jesse eisenberg acts in the movie
Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2011
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. April 4, 2012

Great but to mature for kids.

Lots of casual swearing, and some sexual stuff.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpiderman1204 September 29, 2015

Amazing movie best Jesse Eisenberg movie yet

First off, let me say this is the best movie I have ever seen. Most of the reviews are wrong. There is no nudity except one bottom that is mostly covered. The stall scene is not to bad because it shows nothing except a kiss. I admit there are a few f bombs and other bad language. The main issue is the amount of bad behaviour and drinking. Mark,Eduardo and friends are not good role models that drink,zip line off roofs, and more. It was amazing. If you are ok with a bit of kissing,three f bombs and drinking it's ok
Kid, 8 years old June 27, 2015

Fascinating, mature drama is very racy and has lots of language, drug use.

This movie fallows Mark and his friend Eduardo they created the new app Facebook in the beginning it was a website that rate women from farm animals, but now its a website where friends can chat and talk about each other. There is tons of racy content, in one scene a man wakes up with a women lying on top of him and then the women jumps in the shower, racy content is implied, in one extremely graphic scene where 2 women bring Mark and Eduardo to the bathroom and then go to the stalls and all of then start roughly making out and the girls preform graphic oral racy content on the guys and you can see it completely, also some very graphic strip poker, and striping some graphic nudity includes bottoms and breasts. There is also tons of swearing including s--t d--k bulls--t s--t p---y b---h f--k c--k etc. There is also lots of underage drinking and drug use. Though this movie is fascinating it can get boring. My rating:R for pervasive language, strong racy content/some graphic nudity, and drug and alcohol use.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJoshuaRants April 14, 2015

Made for Geeks

Here's the thing: this movie isn't really for kids. It's for very tech savvy people. People who know who Mark Zuckerberg enough already (this doesn't mean "oh he made Facebook"). Kids WILL NOT understand it. I did when I saw it a couple years back because I'm just a geek, but kids who are normal won't. It's very boring at times. Not for me, but for anyone else. There's a few scenes where people'll go: "erm... what happened?" and terms like 'stock' are thrown around... most people -- even adults -- don't have a clue what stocks are. There's also scenes (like an elevator blowjob scene, nothing is actually shown, not even below the waist) that adults will feel uncomfortable watching with their kids. A lot of kids won't get what's happening, but a lot will. It's a generally boring film for those who don't have insight on the actual people and situation, so I wouldn't recommend it as a "watch-with-your-children" film as they'll get really bored, but for those who know what is happening in the technology world (in terms of people and news), then this is almost a crucial film to watch. Watch this religiously if you're that person. Just kidding. Oh yeah, and there's drug use, some bad language and some other stuff you probably won't like. I loved the film, I'd rate it 5 stars if it wasn't for the kind of people who are likely to read this, but it probably isn't for you. People who need to see this film most likely have.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCurmagicwithin September 19, 2014

Very mature, but good movie.

The Social Network is a very Mature movie, it has a lot of drinking and drugs. I thought this movie was very mature even for me(I am 14).
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2014

I love this movie!

This a a great movie and I love how it's about Facebook but beware there's a lot of drinking!
Teen, 17 years old Written bySean Broucek September 29, 2013

Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic! Teens+.

Parents, this compelling, intriguing account on billionaire "Mark Zuckerberg" from the acclaimed director of "Fight Club" & the english language remake of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" is brilliant, but because of the drinking and drugs, strong language, and sex, this drama isn't for young teens. Violence includes a character violently destroying a laptop, and the whole movie has a flickering tension, which is sort of menacing. Sex includes oral sex, stripping, strip poker, sexual references, one-night-stands, sex scenes, scantily clad women, a nude image, and girl-on-girl make out scenes. Language includes several uses of "f--k", "s--t", "b-tch" "d--k", "a--hole" and one "c--k". Drug and alcohol content includes college students getting drunk and stoned on OxyContin and alcoholic beverages, and some people smoke pot. In the end, this fantastic drama is best left for mature teens. SUGGESTED MPAA RATING: Rated PG-13 For Strong Language, Sexuality And Drinking
Teen, 16 years old Written bycassiep August 15, 2013

Fine for All Ages

This movie is a masterpiece! Entertaining, informative, amusing, just all around fantastic. In my opinion, it should've won the Academy Award. Nothing too extreme for mature kids.
Kid, 12 years old June 23, 2013

I watched this film a while back and i think it was seriously overated!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCaitie11 December 12, 2012

LOVE IT!

I LOVE The Social Network! But my sister (who is 16) found it very boring. If you like that stuff I think you will like it... You have to make sure your kids (and you) don't mind the sex, drugs, drinking and language. Really good movie but know your kids!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheflash9 November 3, 2012

One of the Best Movies of All Time

This movie will probably bore younger kids and there is crude content and mature material that makes this PG-13 movie a bit iffy. The Social Network tells the story of Mark Zuckerberg as he creates Facebook. Mark has to make decisions that could become game changers, people want to know who's single and who's dating. When Mark get's sued for taking the idea for Facebook he's in really hot water. Will Mark come out with his site safe and sound? "The Social Network" is one of my personal favorites right next to "Zombieland".
Teen, 15 years old Written byMktheReviewer July 18, 2012

Awesome movie(: .. iffy subjects.

This film is impeccable in all aspects: acting, entertainment, story. It is just all around well thought out and made, leaving the viewer satisfied with the movie. However, despite it's PG-13 rating, there are some iffy things that push that boundary. There is a lot of sex: implied but present. There is a one night stand scene, nothing is shown. There is a make-out scene in the bathroom stall with one of the main characters. They passionately kiss and then Christy decides she wants to take it a step further by unbuckling his pants. Nothing is shown but it is definitely implied. There is A LOT of drinking. Including a scene where Zuckerberg makes a contest of drinking shots and hacking sites to see who will be the intern. Drugs are also present throughout the film. If you think your 12-13 child can handle this, I would say it is a very interesting film to see. However, if not, 14+ is a safe age.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMike the LEGO Dude June 29, 2012

One of the Best of 2010!

My MPAA Rating: PG-13 for Sexual Content, Drugs and Alcohol, and Language
Kid, 1 years old April 11, 2012

Family Fun (sex)

It encourages kids to be like Mark Zuckerberg (an ***hole). Eduardo Savarin is a positive role because he smashes Mark's laptop because he teaches children that it is not good to code for 12 hours straight because it hurts your eyes. PS There is a scene where Eduardo meets up with a girl called Christy. They make babies. PPS: Includes bikinis and breasts on a large scale aaaaaaaaaaa
Teen, 16 years old Written bylmtrav January 28, 2012

Great movie for teens and adults

This is a really really good movie. Its one of my favorites, but you really have to get into it because it is long. There is a lot of language and content that is not by any means appropriate for kids. However, most younger kids would probably not want to see it because they likely would find it boring. However, it is an excellent movie for older kids, teenagers, and adults.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhowrselover January 27, 2012

It was good, but kind of boring. I fell asleep.
Kid, 11 years old January 9, 2012

David Fincher's Winner!

David Fincher. I just wanted to say great job. This film about the popular social networking site that has everybody talking about is flawless. Jesse Eisenberg deserves Best Actor but Colin Firth won it for The King's Speech. David Fincher deserves Best Director but Tom Hooper won it for The King's Speech. This film deserves Best Picture but The King's Speech won that award. Although it looks like I don't like The King's Speech, I do. It's just that I like this one better. Although this is such a superb film that will appeal teens, they might not like it because they might think that it's boring. But it's actually not. And there's WAY too much sexual content, language, and drugs/drinking. There are 2 f-bombs and I don't even want to go in the sexual content part. This should've been rated a mild R or an EXTREMELY strong PG-13. But all in all, it's a great movie.