All parent member reviews for The Spirit

Parent of a 17 year old Written bykmichael97 November 17, 2009

might be in black and white kinda but it isnt the average superhero movie. bloody and kinda of brutal. like the part when the octopus explodes and his rib flies into the wall and a chunk of meat falls off the rib. pretty bad sexuality. and violent gunwise. but what the hell!!!! it was a great movie i loved it!!!!!
Adult Written byilikemusik23 April 25, 2009

No Spirit Here...

While i was very excited to see this movie and has been waiting the whole year to see it, i have to say this is the WORST movie i have seen in quite a while. Yes the style of the film is cool, but the acting and story are GOD AFWUL!!! DONT EVEN RENT THIS!!!
Adult Written bynodeb8 March 16, 2009

HOW DID THIS GET RATED PG-13? I am appauled at how unreliable the rating system has become!!

I am sorry, but there is no way I would even bring my 15 yr old to this movie. Thank you CommonSense Media for being here to inform concerned parents!!
Adult Written bytim45 January 8, 2009

Good comic book adaption film

This movie was good. the action scenes were very stylized. also this film had very funny parts in it. the violence was pretty bad for a pg-13 film. it had a bloody scene in it. the actors/actresses did their job like they were supposed to. the only main problem with this film was that in didn't show the city enough. overall, the film is enjoyable to watch. the action scenes are great. some dialougue was cheesy, but that's how it is supposed to be. frank miller, well done.