Kid reviews for The Stepford Wives

Comedic remake of '70s horror movie has sex humor.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 14 years old Written bySilkiechicken63 December 27, 2018

It’s really not that bad!!!

The “expert review” definetly went a little overboard with their review. There were a few comments, but I’ll either pass over your kids head, or they’ll think it’s really funny. Even the “sex” wasn’t that bad, you saw nothing and it was just noises you heard in a different room. Overall, it’s a pretty good movie and I think you and your kid should watch it.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavispittman January 19, 2017

Funny comical version of 1970's horror

Parents need to know that the 2004 version of The Stepford Wives is hilarious and very entertaining. The actors really give it their all, Kidman, Midler, and close are all so funny and engaging. The dialogue is comical and gives the movie it's energy. The movie may not interest kids/tweens, but teens and adults will probably enjoy it. 12 and older should be old enough. There is some sex jokes, mild language, and if you're conservative then you may not like this movie, there is a gay couple and one man who makes sexual gestures a lot. I'm pretty liberal so I had no issues, and found the content amusing. Just letting you know in case your conservative.

Teen, 17 years old Written byChristopherGraham October 9, 2014

"The Stepford Wives" by Christopher Graham

This is a moderate movie with a couple of surprises of its own. The only thing I liked about this movie is that the script is rich with zingers which brings a lot of energy for the movie's atmosphere. The rest of this movie just falls flat with no excitement or kicks to make someone see it again and again. Teens are okay to see this movie, but not little ones.

Teen, 13 years old Written byijustlovemovies September 4, 2011

amazing mystery just give it a try

this is a great movie that will never get old i am obsessed with it

Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

Not a great movie...

Not a great movie....I wouldn't have seen it if I knew what it would be like. It wasn't very funny, and there were some sexual refrences and a little bad language. I wouldn't really suggest seeing this movie, because there's nothing that unique about it.