Kid reviews for The Suite Life Movie

The Suite Life Movie Poster Image

I literally love this movie!

This is honestly my favorite movie! It includes that siblings should get along and other family messages.
This movie is silly. It has some jokes that would go over young kids heads though. Elsewhere it wasn't your average Disney channel movie it was incredibly stupid. An evil scientist was making theme twins into one person and could control them with his mind. It had some violence but stuff that older kids wouldn't find to bad like they hide in a saw mill because 100s of pairs of twins are chasing after them and they turn the saw mill on. More silly then scary though.

I watched about 10 minutes of this, and... no. The twins are as dumb as ever, and the pseudo-science is moronic. NO.

good

cody has a girlfriend and dates and has lots of hearts and uses very strong words to argue

Didn't like it

The movie was not great but decent enough to watch. I just didn't like it.

good rolemodel

if u want ur child to learn how to work hard and together i reccomend this.

The Suite Life Movie

The Suite Life Movie Is Too Disappointing To Watch. I Could Not Stand The Movie Knowing The Fact That It's Based On The Awesome Show Suite Life On Deck. Overall DO NOT Watch the movie The Suite Life Movie

Gets a little boring

The movie isn't really compelling to watch more than once. It's kinda boring and not really that good. But still, you should watch it at least once.

Perfect for all ages

i love zack and cody this movie is fine for anyone

good movie

I started crying in the beginning because cody said i hate you to zack. There was some lovey dovey stuff and name calling but it tells that you should not fight with your siblings.