Parent reviews for The Sum of All Fears

The Sum of All Fears Poster Image

Sexual Content is Present

It's okay for some teens, but the website said there's no sexual content, and there's actually plenty of sexual content. In the first 15 minutes of the movie there's a scene where several characters talk about who this Russian girl is "banging", they say "banging" in reference to this girl 4 different times within a minute... Shortly after that we come upon a scene where the main character is in bed kissing and snuggling with his girlfriend... He's topless and she's not, but they begin to fool around more until they're interrupted by his phone ringing... Immediately following this there's great emphasis put on the fact that they're not married, which is not really the kind of thing I want my 12-13 year old watching. Most of the cursing and violence is pretty mild, but there is one rather emphatic F-bomb dropped by the character who is portraying the POTUS. Other than that, most of the cursing is in the form of GD.

1 person found this helpful.

Good movie!

I thought the over all movie was pretty good. Lot's of action and suspense. Good acting. Glad I watched it.