All parent member reviews for The Tigger Movie

Adult Written bynduns January 25, 2011

Better than I remember it being

It's odd how much I like this one. I mean, it suffers from the problem commonly associated with Pooh movies in that it barely has any story and does everything in its power to draw it out for as long as it can, but there's just something lovable about this movie. Yeah, Tigger does come across as childish, but that's part of his character. He's not trying to be mean. He's just a child inside and doesn't know better. I love how they brought in the Sherman Brothers to write the songs. They still do an excellent job.
Adult Written byJEDI micah November 25, 2012

Ah, sweet sweet memories!

I always thought that Tigger should be the star of Winnie the Pooh! He is my absolute favorite Pooh character! And I'm glad that he has his own movie! I've seen this movie so many times when I was little, and I hope that someday I'll see it again! Parents, if your kids haven't seen this movie, find a way to see it because it makes a perfect family movie for the weekend!
Parent of a 3 year old Written byLtTawnyMadison August 6, 2011

Many scenes of danger

The movie is OK, but there are several scary parts where characters are in grave physical danger. Example: an avalanche! My daughter got freaked out by this as it looked like Pooh and all his friends were about to die.
Parent Written byT Dv August 5, 2010

Not interesting for my 2 year old; maybe next year.

Tigger is a bit too whiny in this movie for my taste. Aside from that, this particular angsty storyline wasn't gripping for my 2 year old. I'll try this movie again next year, when she's 3.
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008