Kid reviews for The Time Machine

A good movie based on H.G. Wells' classic novel.

Teen, 14 years old Written byRiRi_2003 April 12, 2018

Poor

Rubbish storyline. Goes from a death of a fiance in 1700s to a new lover in the year 800,002? Monsters and scenes disturbing to younger viewers throughout the film. The group of us watching all would rate it a 12 or 15.

Teen, 16 years old Written byaverykehoe February 24, 2021

Nothing Like The Book

If you have ever read the book, you'll know the only similarity between the book and the movie is the title. I would not consider this to be based off of the book. It seems like they did not even try to make it similar. Atrocious. Do not recommend.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAri_Ravenclaw June 7, 2019

Not True To The Novel, But Eh

The movie isn't true to the HG Wells Classic at all. But it's not the worst movie. The Morlocks are incredibly frightening and there are lots of scary scenes. Even in the beginning, a women gets shot and dies then dies over and over as her lover attempts to save her. The AI character is interesting, but besides that it's not really worth it. The Cinematography was nice, some of the actors did a bad job. Overall, not much I can say. Too scary and too much violence, and the movie was basically pointless, but it's still good.

Teen, 13 years old Written bygharding2005 November 5, 2018

The film is underrated

I really enjoyed this film when I watched it, considering it was made in 2002, the fx are that bad. I say this film to be a 12 because there is a bit of violence but apart from that I really enjoyed the film.