Kid reviews for The Transporter

Pure popcorn pleasure for older teens and up.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrayhang January 13, 2021

Stylish Jason Statham classic.

Liked this movie just like I endure in his other films.
Violence: Not as violent as people say it is, but some unique fight scenes and minimal blood. 3/5
Sex: brief nudity at one part and a cut-out sex scene. 3/5
Language: Not much swearing but a few uses of s--t. 2/5
Drugs: N/A. 0/5

Teen, 14 years old Written byuser123321user November 29, 2020

ok

I'm just going to keep it simple. The Transporter is an action movie starring Jason Statham. I think that this movie is really fun to watch because of the action scenes. However, at the final fight, the fight scene becomes illogical. eg, a person can teleport( you'll understand if you watch the movie.
The story was also confusing. When I read the plot for the movie, I thought the movie is simple. When the movie keep on going, things get complicated. Suddenly, the main character is making love with the co star. They acted as a couple. Also, There is also things about drug dealing and human trafficking. Maybe its because of the short duration so they have to make it fast and unclear. The acting is decent and the cinematography is not that bad. Its not like other action movies that makes the camera keep moving and makes your head dizzy.
Overall, I'll just say that if you're bored and you have nothing to do. You want to see an action film, you don't care about the story, all you want is the action. This is the movie that you should watch.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 June 20, 2013

A fun action packed movie.

I really enjoyed this movie. It does contain some violence, but it is PG-13 so it is not bad not very much blood at all. Some typical PG-13 Language. A brief scene of two people kissing in there underwear and then lay down and the scene cuts. My youngest sister handled it and she was about 8 or 9 at the time.

Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2012

Jason Statham YEAH

Jason Statham kicks butt with his BMW and will knock you into a long sleep!

Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2021

Good Movie

this movie is pretty good. there is violence. and innuendo.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDJ Ninja972 June 4, 2020

Epic action movie

I don't know why people just call this film mediocre. It's awesome. I also don't know why people say that this movie is too violent for 11/12 year olds. It's not. The violence is more very frequent than very intense. Frank Martin doesn't even kill people, he shoots them in the leg to disable them. I definitely recommend this movie. Jason Statham is one of two people who I call an action movie god. The other is Keanu Reeves.

Teen, 15 years old Written byia1746 June 2, 2020

A slice of pure entertainment

Get ready for an action packed, fast paced, awesome action movie (oh, and grab the popcorn) - The Transporter! This movie has a brilliant lead hero called Frank Martin played by none other than the awesome Jason Statham! It also has some great fight scenes, and it is extremely entertaining. I love Frank Martin. I think he is a cool-as-hell action hero, he can really kick ass! Brilliant, action packed, fast paced movie! 90 minutes of pure fun, not much talking, just action and suspense in it’s most entertaining form. A woman is in peril, and there are some slightly violent fights, so I’d recommend this for ages 13 and up. Fantastic movie. Loved it.

Kid, 11 years old December 6, 2019

IT IS AMAZING!!!!

The movie was very good!!! It was probably one of the best movies I've ever watched and it made me emotional on some parts.

Teen, 13 years old Written byHighfive August 2, 2019
A women tied up and hit.

Kid, 12 years old November 18, 2018

Feels A Bit Cliche, But the Action is Truly Awesome

This is a pretty darn great movie, but the plot feels a bit cliche-ed, with some awesome guy who messes up, meets a girl, girl gets in danger so he saves her and kills the bad guy at the last minute. So far as content, one extremely brief sex scene where Frank has sex with a girl who was kidnapped, no nudity, they all have clothes on, and it's not explicit at all. Some language, including one middle finger, one brief use of f--k that's sort of difficult to make out, some other langauge like hell, damn, s--t. Violence including multiple explosions, lots of shootings, and a girl being kidnapped. It's a good movie, and I do recommend it for its amazing action sequences. 10-11+ for a brief sexual scene, some language and violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebo344 November 21, 2015

Loads of fun.

The Transporter is a lot of fun. Jason Statham is perfect for his role. He's badass and likable. The story is good and the action and stunts are amazing. Grade: B.

Kid, 12 years old August 16, 2014

Enterp action flick is sure to please audiences

Teen, 14 years old Written bySpielberg00 December 3, 2011

Good, but kinda silly.

My rating: PG-13 for intense action violence and some language.

Violence: 3.5/5 - Lots of action; blood on a window.

Language: 3/5 - A few uses of "s--t".

Kid, 10 years old May 27, 2011

good for teens

Really good movie. REALLY violent.

Teen, 13 years old Written byerik252 May 1, 2010
great movie but defiently for older kids

Teen, 15 years old Written byErrweb March 30, 2010

An all Action Movie!

It is a great action movie,even though I must admit Transporter 3 is even better . One of the best parts was when Frank rang the bell and broke down the door, the martial art fights are also pretty impressive. The main concern are: many people are killed and the characters tend to use strong language.

Teen, 13 years old Written byiluvzmoosyk April 17, 2009

Transporter 3 and 2 were better...

Very good... but I liked Transporter 2 and 3 more. Good for ages 13+
-i love dogs

Teen, 13 years old Written byjames brown April 9, 2008

If you could do half stars I would give it a 4 and a half

I love Classy movies that are in places like itly (The Italin Job, Oceans Twelve ect.) this is a new favoret... but I'm not shure me Common Sense saw the same movie? they say the s-word four times and thats all the languge. I just fastforwarded over the itsy-bitsy scene right before sex is implied. there was a lot of violence but it is very "styleized" (think japanese kung foo movie). this is not half as bad as common sense made it out to be.
you should deffinitly see it!

12 and up is a go!