Kid reviews for The Triplets of Belleville

The Triplets of Belleville Poster Image

Perfectly fine with me, but it is slow, has breasts showing and has a bit of violence.

I liked this movie and it was fine with me even if it had some boobs in the opening and frogs got killed by a bomb and then they ate them. I’m 11 and I knew this stuff existed for a long time. I would recommend it to kids 8 or older.

can get admittedly dark and violent but it still super good

I love this movie!! i watched it in seventh grade art class while we were doing a unit on animation. it is admittedly violent sometimes, but it's generally not too bad. There is death and stuff, but it's all in good taste. there is also a topless woman dancing in the beginning of the film, but it wasn't graphic and it all depends on the maturity level of the viewer. my teacher felt comfortable enough to show it to a bunch of 12 and 13 year olds. it's a lovely film with an awesome animation style and a cool story. not to mention great music!! the protagonist is fueled by her need to save her grandson which is very sweet. it may not be appropriate for younger audiences but it's still an amazing movie.

Burnt my eyes

Worst film I have ever seen. If looking for a family film then delete this from your options. combines inappropriate scenes with graphic violence and death. Only show kids if you hate them. This is an atrocitie of a film and includes naked woman huge buttocks and horrible cruel deaths. Also the dog gets run over and threatened the dog with gun. Never ever ever watch.

Really bad

My dad looking for a family film and read about it in a magazine. The reviews were good so we thought we would give it a try. The first bad thing was that the was a lady with her breasts out. We were very alarmed by that but still continued to watch it. About halfway through I started to cry as one of the cyclists got shot. It was very alarming, rude and violent. I would never recommend this movie.

Terrible

Showed movie about sex, violence. Should have been R (18+). I saw in Year 7 French class

Uniuqe and memorable cartoon is more violent than you'd think

This is a very good movie, it has very few lines of dialog and yet it keeps you interseted, it has some issues though: 1. A woman is topless twoard the begining of the film, but it's not very graphic (Plus it's animated). 2. Violence includes: shootings, car crashes, some peril, explosins, no on screen deaths, but deaths non the less. 3. IF you look closesly you can see the finger breifly fashed (But it's hard to see). So overall this is a fun cartoon for teens.

not rated for age