All teen and kid member reviews for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Teen, 13 years old Written byhulagal April 17, 2010

Off for 8 and under. Iffy for 9-10.

The book was amazing. Thereare some iffy parts, like when Bella wants to have sex with Edward, but he won't let her. Victoria wants to kill Bella, but they end up killing Victoria. Overall... 13+ is my advice. As I say "If you think it's too inapropriate or too violent, then you are not mentaly and emotionally ready for this content."
Teen, 13 years old Written bycenterforward48170 November 21, 2010

Good movie, but take bella out

The best of all twilight movie. But Bella is not a good role model. The cullen family is but not bella. She'll do anything to be with edward (who isnt even hot).
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookworm01 July 15, 2010

if you're pg-13

appropriate for anyone who can watch pg-13 movies. i saw it and i loved it. the make-out was awkward. but loved the humor the peppered on this one!
Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2015

Violent, brutal, intense thriller got better but still not great.

My rating:R for strong violence, language, and brief racy content.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykitty47 June 3, 2015
Kid, 12 years old December 10, 2010

AMAZING!!

OMG! LOVE THE TWILIGHT SAGA! I saw this movie at the midnight premere- you do not know how long it took me to convince my parents into letting me go- and it was the best! Melissa Rosenberg- scriptwriter- shows Stephenie Meyer's passion about these books into the movie! No language except for some d-word and h-word. I really don't think any consumeriam is in it, unless you know alot about cars. Heads being ripped off, but it is ice-cubed( no blood internal anything). A lot of sensuality, but to real sexual content. Bella wants to discuss having sex with Edward before she gets turned. But there is a flashback of Rosalie being gang raped. It is implied, not shown. Overall, it is a good movie. And like all the rest- JACOB IS HOT!! Katherine- peace
Kid, 10 years old October 30, 2010
I didnt get the rating when it said SOME SENUALITY umm they almost have sex they are seen rolling aroung in a bet his shirt buttoned down and her fully clothed but i mean SOME and it is a bit violent to but no blood since after vampires die they just break and nothing comes out, but overall i loved the movie
Kid, 12 years old July 7, 2010

Great for Tweens and above, but younger kids should not be watching it

It was a great movie for all Twilight fans, but there where some parts where I covered my younger sister's eyes. For example, Charlie tries to have the 'talk' with Bella and Bella also tries to take her and Edward's clothes off while kissing him in bed. I would definitely recommend it, though, there's no doubt about it.It was very funny and the scene in the tent was great. It was by far the greatest movie in the Twilight Saga, so far. Enjoy the movie!
Kid, 11 years old October 4, 2015

Great werewolf installment for older teens

I think i was pretty lucky to see this movie. given it PG-13 rating it isn't very kid friendly. there are a few fights against vampires and vampires and werewolves and vampires. people are seen being bitten, strangled, and a few scary flashbacks (of edward's death). there is barely any blood at all except for a few bloody lips. the sexuality is salty given this a PG-13 rating with kissing making out and some brief thrusting. there is minor drinking and smoking and some references to pot but has a heart warming presence to it and is best for older teens. i rate this movie PG-15+ some scary violent content alcohol and smoking drug references sexual content brief blood thematic elements graphic nudity and some peril.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGaladriel July 9, 2015
Overall this movie is good, something that any mature teen could handle. There are a few weird scenes like one where Bella wants to have sex with Edward before she is changed, but Edward wants to wait until they get married. There is another scene where Edward's sister has a flashback about when she was human and she was gang raped, but the only thing you see is her telling Bella the story and a few fast clips of people shouting. Otherwise I loved the movie!!(:
Kid, 12 years old November 6, 2014

Way Better than the First and Second Movies

I am not the biggest fan of Twilight and I was pretty disappointed with the first two movies, but this third one is much better! I know some of you are expecting a really horrible movie, but it's actually not that bad! Plus there is a cool fight with werewolfs and vampires, although pretty violent! There is also some awkard, sexual scenes, but nothing too bad! This is also the movie where Bella really has to make a choice between Edward and Jacob!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymarleyquenten September 18, 2014

my favorite

this movie to me is the best out of the five. however there are some talks about sex (one of which is by edward and bella while laying in bed) and there are several gory scenes. but all in all children under 13 shouldn't watch this unless some parts are skipped.
Teen, 13 years old Written byllizz April 2, 2014

the fight is good
Kid, 9 years old March 23, 2014

great movie but inappropriate

i thought this movie was amazing including the other movies to this series. Even though this movie series was great it isn't appropriate for younger children.
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2014

Well....

Violent, but hardly any blood. Boys are seen shirtless, passionately kissing in bed, intense making out scene, may be a little disturbing.....
Kid, 11 years old February 7, 2014

THIS IS LESS BORING THAN 2 MOVIES

MORE DRAMA MORE VIOLNCE AND LESS BORING
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2013

SOOOOOOOO GOOD SEEN ALL OF THEM AND READ THE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really good luv it the only thing that parents should look out for is the passionate kissing and the parts were heads get ripped off other than that really good and don't think that any one has any thing 2 worry about
Teen, 13 years old Written byIaminparis June 12, 2013

Ages 12 above should be able to watch this movie....

I LOVE THE TWILIGHT SAGA !!!!! I personally watched the whole twilight saga and read all the books and I don't think that this show in particular ,has much of any sex... in fact they didn't even have sex.I admit they do talk a bit on that topic but other than that it is actually quite a safe movie for kids above 12 years old .This is the age when the child matures and can think straight when they do see some kissing scenes in the movie.The movie has a bit of violence too but once the child matures I am sure he or she will be able to take as this movie hardly has any blood in it .The fight scenes here is also not bloody at all so compare to other movie fight scenes ,I would say tht this movie is easier to take and is completely suitable for children ages 12 and above !TRUST ME!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow April 21, 2013

cool

cool
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2013

Eclipse

The movies provides lots of fighting and violence. There is plenty of romance and love between characters. I believe it may be very dramatic.