Kid reviews for The Waterboy

Crude, dumb, predictable Adam Sandler comedy.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJoeyd219 December 1, 2012

Typical Sandler movie

It is a bad movie, plain and simple, but most adolescents will enjoy Sandler's typical stupid humor. The language is moderate, but I honestly wouldn't worry about it too much. The sexual content isn't bad, fine for anyone 13 and up, but you have to make the call for an 11 year old and decide if they're mature enough yourself. Nothing is seen, but it does talk about a woman's breasts. I don't see the violence being an issue for anyone over 8, but understand that kids younger than that could try to imitate him tackling people and think it's funny. I think this movie is fine for someone 12 years old probably, and you make the call for someone 10-11.

Kid, 11 years old August 16, 2015

Mama said

There's one use of f--k two uses of s--t multiple uses of needled--k. Vicci shows bobby her hooters one girl asks bobby if his had a threesome. There's a part were there's drunk women in a room one is humping a man not naked fully clothed. Amazing movie

Teen, 15 years old Written byEvelyn's Reviews June 19, 2015

Really dumb!

You're right, it's really dumb, but I don't like Adam Sandler, his sense of humor is off color and I don't like it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAge appropriate guid August 22, 2015
Teen, 14 years old Written by[email protected] November 2, 2014

The Waterboy

This is a funny movie but contains some inappropriate content but not as bad

Kid, 12 years old October 3, 2010
pretty funny,pretty dumb and pretty PG-13.

Teen, 14 years old Written bystellathedon July 17, 2016

Great Movie

Movie is hilarious though contains a few bad words which children under 13 may not know
Kid, 10 years old June 20, 2009

Great movie exept...

When you get to the "What mama don't know dont hurt her" is where it gets inapropriate but from there on it is hilarios
Kid, 9 years old April 11, 2012

ok

Teen, 14 years old Written bySpielberg00 September 24, 2011

Not very funny--only sometimes. Aims at humor with strong language.

My rating: PG-13 for frequent strong language, some sexual content and comic football-related violence.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJ-Train August 8, 2017

Pretty Stupid

This comedy is completely predictable and misses on a lot of the jokes. The only joke I compltely lost it on is the Colonel Sanders line. If your teens a football fan show them Remember the Titans. And not this. As far as inappropiate content... Violence 2/5: Non Bloody Football Violence Sex 2/5: One character shows Bobby her chest (not shown), Reference to threesomes. Language 3/5: Typical over the top Adam Sandler language. The F word is used. Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 (This movie is no doubt PG-13. It's not close to being R or PG. )

Teen, 16 years old Written byAdvice boy July 15, 2017

Pretty dumb Sandler football flick has typical humor

Iffy for 13+
Kid, 12 years old February 15, 2016

Adam Sandler again

This is a classic adam sandler. IF your child has seen, or can handle this, then the movie is fine.
Kid, 9 years old March 31, 2013

Silly

Very silly but still funny I would recommend for 9 and up
Teen, 14 years old Written bysamcooper July 26, 2012

Good Movie!!!!

Amazing!!!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byTyTy the movie guy June 2, 2017

This is no Happy Gilmore.

My rating: PG-13 for crude humor and sexual references

Kid, 11 years old August 21, 2010

some iffy parts

I really love this movie but it is a little stupid moments. This is a pretty good movie about sex and everything one main thing is that his "girlfriend" shows him her bobbys but it dosen't show. A little words for the no nos but good story.

Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2019

Great movie

I watched this movie for the first time when I was eight witch I think was the right age possibly younger if you know the scenes will just go over their head or they're mature enough.Most of the so called "inappropriate "scenes either flew over my head or I didn't care.chances are your kid knows and hears more than they let you know of.there is no reason for kids not to watch this it is cute and funny movie that I can watch over and over again.
Teen, 16 years old Written by1234567890reviews July 30, 2017

Pretty awful but a very few laughs

Iffy for 13+ My rating:PG-13 for crude humor, sexual content, languages and some drug references

Teen, 13 years old Written byJacob Hetfield April 17, 2019