Parent reviews for The Weather Man

The Weather Man Poster Image

Worst Movie I've EVER Seen

I was absolutely appalled while watching this movie. I coudn't believe Nicholas Cage would agree to be in such a BAD movie!!! The only reason I kept watching was because I was hoping it might get better as it went along; but no luck! It went straight in the trash can afterward!

not rated for age
this movie sucks!! its not a good movie to see.

puzzling, disturbing at times, but ... I liked it

For the first part of this show I was puzzled by the main characters behavior. He was so stupid and out of touch with everyone and everything around him. I found him offensive, especially when he was interacting with his daughter. The director brilliantly takes this pathetic character and some how brings him level with the audience. Which made me very uncomfortable that I could be this man. I hated the show while I was actively involved with the Weatherman but found myself thinking about Nicholas Cages' character after words, for more than a week. The only other show that has affected me this way was The Tenet by Roman Polanski. A brilliant movie that takes the viewer into a very dark place.

one of the worst

Don't waste your time, unless you like hearing the 'F' word from all characters in all scenes. This movie has no redeeming value whatsoever.