All teen and kid member reviews for The Wedding Singer

Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

ADAM SANDLER ROCKS! AND HE'S A GREAT SINGER!

Teen, 14 years old Written byAuboisAcadiaStudios September 5, 2011

inappropriate for children, but it's a good movie

i like this movie a lot, but it's not appropriate for kids. There's a lot of drinking, swearing and sexual talk in this movie. But there's Adam Sandler and Drew barrymore when they were younger!!! 12 and up i think is okay if they are mature
Kid, 11 years old March 22, 2011

ok comedy with some swearing for young teens and up

It is very good several S**Ts a few D**Ns and couple F**Ks but i would rate it on for 12y ear olds the sex talk isnt that bad but goes into "im tryin to get someone to play with your ding dong" but besides that Great movie!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPoppy.bath April 5, 2016

such a sweet, heart-felt film!!!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byAge appropriate guid August 22, 2015

Best Sandler flick for starters

My rating: PG-13 for sexual humor and drug Refrences
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2014

Sandler's only decent movie

Sex- 3 (Moderate Sexual References) Language- 4 (Frequent Coarse Language)
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2014

classic comedy

this a great comedy lots of laughs funny jokes you can't go wrong teens will love it language is one of the only issues one f word a few s words uses of a--hole d--n h--l b word is used once but you will be laughing so much you won't really here them sex is not to bad it will fly over kids heads just some kisses sex jokes but again it won't bother because you will be laughing so much you won't care mature ten or 12 olds can handle it depends on the child just tell your kid don't use the curse words and it just a movie and don't behave like the people a in this movie has a good message there is a bit of sex talk and drinking in it but this comedy is extra funny
Kid, 9 years old April 1, 2013

great movie

Great movie a bit of swearing including s**t b***h h**l a**hole one use of f**k This movie is funny but 11+ tell your kids to not copy the swearing
Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 August 23, 2012

This 90's Adam Sandler movie is great for pre-teens and teens.

this classic Adam Sandler comedy is great for pre teens. But a suprising amount of swearing for a PG-13 movie. Including sexual humor
Teen, 16 years old Written byTotally500 June 5, 2012

funny funny movie

i really really loved this movie i cant not tell you it was so funny to me and great too
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2011

not bad

Its fine for kids aged 8 or 9
Teen, 17 years old Written byJesusLuvsYew May 14, 2011

Eh, it's okay.

It's kinda boring, but funny too.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTacoBall March 6, 2011

So-so comedy for older teens and adults

There were many funny parts in this movie, but I was very uncomfortable because my 11-year-old sister was watching it with us. Yes, it may be rated PG-13, but there were a lot of sexual and language issues that were just inappropriate for tweens and even young teens. I did think the ending was pretty funny, but it didn't compensate for the rest of the movie which was just OK.
Teen, 15 years old Written bythemovieking January 29, 2011

Very iffy but funny movie!!!!

This movie is very funny!!!! I was laughing relly hard!!!! But this movie as one of the badest language I had ever saw. They use the language like a R raded movie. This movie is super iffy. But it is a good movie.
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2010

A great Sandler comedy

This is a awesome Sandler comedy that should be enjoyed by all.Although, it has a few uses of s**t and b***h and the "f" word twice and infrequent sexual dialouge and humor.I highly recommend it for people.
Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2010

about 17+

profanity:a** and b*tch kissey: in one sence a boy puts his hands on a ladys butt. They talk about a open mouth kiss. They go to a night club. durgs and drinking:at the night club. not goot role modols
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviecritic December 2, 2009

A Classic

I love this movie! The Wedding Singer is fantastic and very well done. I can't say enough good things about this movie. Their are so many scenes that you'll find yourselves watching again and again! The language is not so bad, there are a few awkward scenes about how to kiss properly and stuff like that, but really it's not bad at all! I TRULY RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

i loved it 5 stars

funny sweet amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok

good movie but lots of bad stuff. it includes the f-word twice and many others.