Kid reviews for The Wedding Singer

The Wedding Singer Poster Image

Very funny, but quite complicated

Official rating: Bbfc 12 My rating: Bbfc 12

I absolutely laughed so hard while watching this it's another funny romantic movie I absolutely love all of Adam Sandlers movies their so funny and romantic

Awesome movie with some rather iffy stuff

I love this movie so much! But I think that it has strong language at times. (The song about Linda) This movie is a wonderful comedy! I would heavily suggest watching it but there is suggestive language and other things like that. I love this movie and any older tween or teen would love it just be careful with some of the dialogue. This movie also has heavy drinking and some very drunk people in multiple scenes.

Great movie

This movie is really good. I would recommend it just know that there are some sexual remarks that aren’t appropriate for younger children. Some people get drunk. Otherwise, it’s a nice movie!

The wedding singer

I thought this movie was ok and and I recommend it. I don’t have anything to say about this movie.

Best Adam Standler

I let my 11 year old and my 13 year old watch this and I was looking at the reviews. And I was thinking this movie was a typical Adam Standler movie with inappropriate and sexual jokes. The only thing bad in this one is that he stares at one of the girls butt my 11 year old laughed at this he knows not to do that.

Great Rom Com

I LOOOOOOOOOVE this movie. it is hilarious. but there are sexual references. best for tweens.

Love it

I was surprised by how much I liked this movie, I usually don't like this type of movie. I reccomend it with 5 stars!!

Hilarious, Adam Sandler 80’s classic.

Adam Sandler is great at comedy/drama films and certainly proves it here. This movie has some of the most memorable quotes in comedy movies and some stellar acting. The comedy here is done very well and proves to be one of Adam Sandler’s best comedies. Violence, 1/5, some slapstick humor and people getting punched. Drinking/Smoking 3/5, Characters get drunk in this movie, several references to alcoholic drinks and some cigarette smoking. Sex 3/5, References to sex, marriage, divorce, “Getting Chicks”, This is a love story and there are some sex jokes as well. Language 3/5, Sh*t, Da*n, Hell, A** Hole, Jack A$$ and more. This is a comedy classic and a must see for Adam Sandler fans.