Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 175 kid reviews

Sort by:

Wiz of Oz

What I liked about the movie is the journey to get to the wiz of Oz. What families should keep in mind is that it's kid-friendly and has some catchy songs.

Great movie

I feel this this is such a classical movie to watch and the plot is very good. Watch out for some creepy parts. I love the fun landscapes and the colorful backdrops. Very impressive for a movie shot in 1939. Overall the theme is great, the characters are iconic, I love this movie.

little bit creepy

I think it was a great movie but sometimes the movie was creepy. They sing about death in a super happy tone. If you put that aside it's a fun movie to watch. Great acting Great character design and just a fun movie.

i like veggie tales better!

This movie is alright for older kids. It has a lot of color, but some of the violence might not be good for little kids. the costumes are alright, the acting is ok. the ending was dramatic. Overall i thought the movie was pretty boring.

I really liked The Wizard of Oz. I thought the movie was great and it was quite cool to watch again after years of not watching it. I think that this movie is perfect for all ages since it doesn't have scary themes. The only part that may scare younger kids is the house landing on one of the witches or when the other witch gets burned. Otherwise it's a great movie.

Good for any age

The graphics were good for a movie in the 1930s and there is little to no violence/gore, lots of singing and a pretty wholesome tale about friendship and i think anyone could watch it

A well designed and fabulous movie!

I liked all the scenes and background it was very wonderful. The way that they made all the sets was very good and the story was great.

It wasn't all that great.

I did not like this movie very much just because I thought is was super weird. I also think it's too scary for little kids just because if they are really young they won't understand it as much. Little kids also might think the flying monkeys are scary too. Overall I just thought the movie was strange and weird from the munchkins to the flying monkeys. I would say give this movie a chance because you might think its good I just didn't but that's me other people might like it.

Here are my thoughts about this movie, which I liked very much

I found this movie really enticing and interesting, here's why -- You'd usually expect films from the 1930-40s to be more old-timey, but no! It was really well made and the scenes, especially the acting when Dorothy starts chatting with her companions, those were very well put together and I really liked watching it.

its one of my favorite movies never disappoints when i watch it.

I really liked this movie.It has a very good story very interesting.I 100% recommend!!