Kid reviews for The Wolfman

The Wolfman Poster Image

Amazing movie, but definitely not okay for kids under 14

I love this movie. And I love the concept of the characters. The cast is great, and they did a great job on making it look real. But, parents need to know that this film is violent. There is cutting, slashing, and splattering. In the asylum scene, the Wolfman bites into somebody's stomach and rips all the guts out. (Very graphic) and he also throws somebody out the window and they get impaled on a fence. (Not too graphic, but disturbing) nothing too sexual, but there is one passionate kiss. The main character drinks in the beginning, but never gets drunk. Overall, it's a great movie but definitely not for people under 14.

BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY GORY GORY GORY WEREWOLF FLICK

one thing this film is very bloody gory and violent. the werewolf one slices a mans head off and cuts people up throws a man off of a balcony and he lands on his back on the spiky fence which goes through his chest. also when the werewolf gets into the train he slices everybody up leaving the walls of the train bloodied. some drinking and one man smokes marijuana and a woman gets drunk. overall violence is over the top. i rate it XR- strongly cautioned for parents pervasive bloody gory disturbing creature violence throughout some brief sexuality language some drug use and strong use of alcohol

not okay for kids and teens

i think no one even 70-years should watch it. but, it was okay except when that guy's eyeball was torn out and that werewolf was burnt. it won't be okay for teenagers either. 40 and up.

don't even put it in the DVD player!

horrible! awful it's got horror, gore, and death written all over it. oh there is no way you'll be able to stand such a film. my suggestion is for 17 and up! no excuse!

The Wolfmam

it is okay not to gory I like horror films and have seen much worse films. I think the decapitations and people getting ripped apart would be scary for people of a sensitive nature and i would not show it to anyone under the age I have given it

The Wolfman

This was an interesting movie, in my opinion. It was EXTREMELY gory. From decapitations, to stabbings, to chunks blown out of bodies. The only other problems are the flirting and social drinking. This was not a very R rated movie, in fact if it weren't for the gore it could be PG13.

gory movie

This movie makes the old version of the wolfman look very bad. Parents should be strongly cautioned about the violence in this movie. This movie is very brutal and gory. Not for younger audiences

Great Lycan movie!

I don't really see this as a horror movie like people say, there are a few jumpy moments but mainly an adventure. And the gore is not too bad and gives you more of a feeling of how strong the wolfman is. Some parts dragged on but most of the movie was enjoyable. 4/5

Goriest Wolfman ever, but some teens may enjoy it's slasher like style

The 2010 remake of the Wolfman, which cmae out last Febuary, is a well made, visually satysfying but not all that remarkable monster movie which adds some very gruseome violence and gore to the story, even though I'm sure that the original wolfman stories were fairly gory and bloody to begin with. The only real prob lem here is the violence, but it isd very graphic and includes plenty of gore, spurting and spraying blood, intestines hanging out of corpses and people being cut in half, but still, most older teens may enjoy the fact that they didn't just jump to a PG-13 rating, for once, which is nice.

Not too scary, but very gory!

This movie is pretty good, but I think I only like it because of the gore in it. That is the only problem in this movie. There are two decapitations, some imagery of arms and intestines all around the ground, and lots of blood in general. There is one part in the main guy's dream where the girl's bare back is to us and part of the side of her breast is seen but it only lasts for a couple seconds. Good movie!