Kid reviews for The Wolfman

Official monster remake is extra gory -- and a bit flat.

Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2015

BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY GORY GORY GORY WEREWOLF FLICK

one thing this film is very bloody gory and violent. the werewolf one slices a mans head off and cuts people up throws a man off of a balcony and he lands on his back on the spiky fence which goes through his chest. also when the werewolf gets into the train he slices everybody up leaving the walls of the train bloodied. some drinking and one man smokes marijuana and a woman gets drunk. overall violence is over the top. i rate it

XR- strongly cautioned for parents
pervasive bloody gory disturbing creature violence throughout some brief sexuality language some drug use and strong use of alcohol

Kid, 10 years old February 14, 2013

not okay for kids and teens

i think no one even 70-years should watch it. but, it was okay except when that guy's eyeball was torn out and that werewolf was burnt. it won't be okay for teenagers either. 40 and up.

Kid, 8 years old January 15, 2013

don't even put it in the DVD player!

horrible! awful it's got horror, gore, and death written all over it. oh there is no way you'll be able to stand such a film. my suggestion is for 17 and up! no excuse!

Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2012

The Wolfmam

it is okay not to gory I like horror films and have seen much worse films. I think the decapitations and people getting ripped apart would be scary for people of a sensitive nature and i would not show it to anyone under the age I have given it
Kid, 12 years old August 12, 2012

The Wolfman

This was an interesting movie, in my opinion. It was EXTREMELY gory. From decapitations, to stabbings, to chunks blown out of bodies. The only other problems are the flirting and social drinking. This was not a very R rated movie, in fact if it weren't for the gore it could be PG13.

Kid, 12 years old June 1, 2012

gory movie

This movie makes the old version of the wolfman look very bad. Parents should be strongly cautioned about the violence in this movie. This movie is very brutal and gory. Not for younger audiences

Teen, 13 years old Written byerraggarn98 November 5, 2011

Great Lycan movie!

I don't really see this as a horror movie like people say, there are a few jumpy moments but mainly an adventure. And the gore is not too bad and gives you more of a feeling of how strong the wolfman is. Some parts dragged on but most of the movie was enjoyable. 4/5

Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn September 12, 2011

Goriest Wolfman ever, but some teens may enjoy it's slasher like style

The 2010 remake of the Wolfman, which cmae out last Febuary, is a well made, visually satysfying but not all that remarkable monster movie which adds some very gruseome violence and gore to the story, even though I'm sure that the original wolfman stories were fairly gory and bloody to begin with. The only real prob lem here is the violence, but it isd very graphic and includes plenty of gore, spurting and spraying blood, intestines hanging out of corpses and people being cut in half, but still, most older teens may enjoy the fact that they didn't just jump to a PG-13 rating, for once, which is nice.

Teen, 14 years old Written bybslrpl July 1, 2011

Not too scary, but very gory!

This movie is pretty good, but I think I only like it because of the gore in it. That is the only problem in this movie. There are two decapitations, some imagery of arms and intestines all around the ground, and lots of blood in general. There is one part in the main guy's dream where the girl's bare back is to us and part of the side of her breast is seen but it only lasts for a couple seconds. Good movie!

Teen, 13 years old Written bylittlemonster98 April 5, 2011

Pretty good move... only for teens

Pretty violent but not to bad

Teen, 14 years old Written byantoineisthebest March 27, 2011

for mature pre-teen

for mature pre-teen
not really scary but some part won't go away you're kid
I saw it in theater with some friend and a friend older brother whose 18
the movie more bloody and gory than the preview wolfman
If you want to go see it with a kid think twice
we see a part where a man is eaten by the werewolf
In london,we see a lot of people getting killed (bloody but not gory)we see a lot of people getting decapited
Teen, 14 years old Written byRockMyWorld February 18, 2011

You and your kids might not enjoy the violent throat ripping

This movie has beautiful scenery and great visual stuff going on, but the plot got very predictable and the gore is intense and practically ongoing. For mid teenagers, maybe younger. If you go to watch this, watch it for the shock value, not for a great storyline, or acting for that matter.

Kid, 9 years old September 6, 2010

good for kids 11+

I liked the movie and it was enjoyable, yet scary and gory. There were a lot of scenes were the werewolf was murdering everybody and the film showed the detectives and investigators checking out the remains of the people who got murdered by the wolfman. It was scary at parts when Lawrence as a little boy found his mother dead in their garden. Some of the parts of Lawrence's dream when he is in the asylum and when his father is telling him about the little wolfboy and how he got bitten and how he murdered Lawrence's mother.

Teen, 14 years old Written byilikescarymovies July 27, 2010
The movie all together was good. There was a bit of violence that was a little unnessasary towards the end of the movie in the big fight scene. Also, the main character is tortured in front of a scientific crowd as mockery. It isn't bad- no real pain shown. Most of the violent acts are implied and not shown on screen. A few curse words but nothing to really worry about. I thought the movie was carried out well and I enjoyed it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJasonr June 30, 2010

More gore than plot...

The screen writers for The Wolfman decided to use a ton of gore to take over the fact that they didn't have a plot. The whole story is that a man turns into a wolf and kills people. When the wolfman kills, he rips their guts out, takes his victims arms off and can sometimes decapitate. The wolfman attacks are gory but they're aren't that many attacks. Also some deaths stand out, like when a man is thrown onto a sharp fence and when a man is lit on fire and decapitated.

Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2010

Not Bad

i watched it today, and have to say that it was a decent movie. If you are a fan of the originial, it is good to just check it out and compare it. A good choice for horror fans. Expect gruesome, gory violence inlcuding beheadings, arms and legs lopped off, gunshots, organs ripped out and more.

Kid, 12 years old June 1, 2010

the new wolfman

i can't wait to see it. i love the old movie with lon chaney jr.

Teen, 15 years old Written bybacon May 21, 2010

drizzy

amazing

Kid, 9 years old April 3, 2010

The Wolfman

Rated R For Bloody Horror Violence And Gore

Teen, 17 years old Written byLedWolf92 February 26, 2010

Awesomeness

tis movie should be for all ages because of the positive message it sends about bein yourself (even if youre a werewolf)
Sure some violence and gore seem to toe down this message but you have to break a few eggs to make an omlet.