Parent reviews for The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death

The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death Poster Image

Based on 1 review

The Woman In Black 2: Dumb, Silly and only older teens!

My 12 year old daughter begged me to take her to see this film! I saw the trailers and thought it was really dumb so I said, sure! We want on opening weekend and we watched it and I was Soo SOO wrong! She was SCREAMING SOOO MUCH!!! I HAD TO LEAVE HER IN THE HALLWAY! And it wasn't even that bad! I thought it was dumb and entertaning and silly, but fun. She said it was creepy and terrifying. She loves scary and she liked this movie. She said that horror today is better than old horror. She needs to see older horror films when older, cause the modren stuff sucks compared to the old stuff. She said it was a smart thriller but I said it was a dumb (thriller???) drama about a woman in black. Skip it. It's not terrible but it's not great. I guess kids are so scared. My husband took my 8 and 4 year old to the mall to walk around, and I'm glad. Teens in the theater however weren't scared so good for older teens. Violence, Terror and some Language makes this inappropriate for kids 13 or younger.