Parent reviews for The Wrong Missy

Raunchy, slapstick romcom with sex, language, drinking.

Adult Written byKiwiInIreland May 24, 2020

Not for my kids!

Won’t be letting my 16 year old watch this. Lots of really inappropriate suggested sexual scenes, such as masturbating, threesomes, sex with anyone anytime. Beautiful women doing anything for their pale stale male, including jerking him off on aeroplane...a skilled masseuse misrepresented as someone to serve a man sexually.
I admit to laughing out loud in several of the slap stick scenes but equally many were cringy and just plain awful.

Sorry, I have to say more about that masseuse scene. She’s a trained professional masseuse working in a fine hotel, but is a large Hawaiian woman of colour. And so she’s expected to jerk him off for extra tips? How is this even allowed.
I’m no prude but don’t want my kids growing up thinking this is ok on any level.

Adult Written byLPiet July 19, 2020

Funny but inappropriate

It does have a lot of sex references and some inappropriate language. However most teens already know about the stuff being mentioned (even if you think they don’t) therefore I’d say it’s okay for most teens but definitely not kids

Adult Written byGeeGeeL May 30, 2020

No way, no how appropriate for kids

I normally think that Official Commonsense reviews are conservative and you could take a year or two off their recommendations. But this time I’d add a year or two. Apart from the profanity (which isn’t bad for 15/16yo) the sex references and innuendo are next level. One scene has a clothed threesome with a song very clearly and loudly proclaiming over and over to lick p***y and c**k. Just a big no for teens under 17.

Adult Written bySteven_ May 23, 2020

Funny but inappropriate

This movie is kind of funny but i don’t recommend it for anyone under 15. It is very sexually inappropriate and there is a lot of sexual scenes. There is also a lot of bad language. One of the main characters is constantly drunk

Adult Written byHriahd May 22, 2020