Parent reviews for The Year Earth Changed

The Year Earth Changed Poster Image

Just in time for Earth Day

This is a positive, inspirational and education film that we should all watch! They do a great job presenting stories from around the world of what could be if we acted to coexist with nature. It leaves you inspired and hopeful for the future.

1 person found this helpful.

There are opportunities in nature where animals and people can not just coexist but thrive.

This is the first time I can remember seeing a nature film from the animal's point of view and depicted, in such a gentle way. I found this film to be funny, highly family oriented, all during the first year of covid19 lockdown. One of the segments, showed in, I think it was in India, a town of 300-400 decided to restrict an area, to prevent elephants from destroying their harvest, every year and offered the elephants their own fields and a different kind of rice which they preferred.(It grew better nearer the safety of shaded wooded areas.It worked great! I was inspired. The town made it available to neighbors in other villages. Five may be a smidge too high but it's darn close. The photography is a definite 5. Beautiful!