Kid reviews for The Young Victoria

Queen's biopic is more tender romance than historical saga.

Kid, 11 years old June 20, 2014

A good movie.

This movie was good not great mind you. I saw this movie when I was 9 years old and to say the lest I fell in love with it. Violence- There a shooting. Price Albert takes a bullet in his shoulder for his pregnant wife. His arm is seen covered in blood and a scream is heard. Romaine- Kissing and the like. They are seen undressing the other but only get down to a few buttons. Other then that it is a good movie for those kids that like history like myself.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMoviegirl100 December 30, 2013

Its ok

Interesting film but I'd say it was more about Victoria's love life than her actual life
Kid, 12 years old July 31, 2011

good

The best movie ever. It's fine for kids. Very romantic.

Teen, 16 years old Written byfindthegoodmovies March 31, 2011

Fantastic Movie!!!!

This is an excellent, beautifully made, feel-good historical romance. Romances are my personal favorite, although some of the flirting scenes may be a little too much for younger kids. However, the acting is superb and the characters are wonderful. All in all, it is very worthwhile.

Teen, 14 years old Written bybookworm01 February 15, 2011

A Royal Spectacle!

Very nicely done. The costumes and sets look really nice and Albert and Victoria resemble their real-life counterparts. Good acting, too.

Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2010

sweet movie!!!!!!!!!

It is a very good movie! It's a very sweet story. There is a tiny bit of sexual reference but not to much, and not any thing to worry about. It is a good movie to see WITH your kids. There are some things you might have to explain, but it's a good movie and you should see it!

Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2010

Pretty Good

I'm 10 and this was pretty good - it's not a children's film because most kids will get pretty bored because it has all sorts of historical things which drag on a bit. I thought the first 30/45 minutes were slow but it picks up and it's not unsuitable, even though their is an assination attempt and someone gets shot but not killed. I was quite impressed.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydoglovermegan12 June 22, 2010
There are no words that can discribe how wonderful of a movie this was.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybambi13-14 June 8, 2010

beautiful story!!

An INCREDIBLE movie with love, passion, and loyalty. One warning I would put out however is it does make quite a few implied sex scenes; however very mild. I enjoyed this movie tremendously; you should rent it!!!

Kid, 12 years old August 31, 2010
I really liked it not for anyone under the age of 9!

Teen, 17 years old Written bygabclima August 21, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byearthgurl July 5, 2010
Love this movie! Emily Blunt was great!

Kid, 11 years old January 10, 2010

So Amazingly Amazing!

This movie is so so so so good! Very accurate about the life of Queen Victoria, and it was very well done. See it!!

Teen, 13 years old Written bydr duck April 22, 2010

Good but slow

D:

Kid, 10 years old December 19, 2009

Great for 10 plus and teens, but not very entertaining for 8 and under.

Umm, well, watched it, think it's good, but if you are 8 and under I don't think its a good watch, more mature 9 plus you know!!