Kid reviews for There's Someone Inside Your House

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

pretty good movie

READ THE BOOK

Very good movie but not better than the book. READ the book before you watch this movie.

Mostly just the sex

I think this movie would be ages 16+ but if you skip 2 or 3 scenes then it is 13+. It is a murder mystery movie where there is a group of friends and they are being killed. There are many’s uses of the F word and if you or your parents care a lot about sexual things then do not watch this movie. First the 2 or 3 scenes I was talking about are all scenes where people have sex. There is a lot of sex talk also. For a horror murder mystery movie I was surprised by the amount of violence. There is honestly not really that much violence it is just the basics. It’s just people being stabbed. There is one scene where somebody is killed and then hung. But other then that it is just a knife or a taser. There are 2 taser scenes and more knife scenes. The only violent knife scene is when the killer is revealed somebody is stabbed in the face with a katana and there is just a lot of sex talk but that is what I think about this movie. Also there are some messages about friendships and secrets.

RATED16+extreme violence,gore,language,smoking,sex

NICE MOVIE LOT OF VIOLENCE AND SOME KISSING SCENES BAD LANGUAGE+SMOKING.

Great Slasher

This movie actually turned out to be better than I thought it would be. There's quite a lot of partying and drug use with smoking and drug use, as well as some language. There is also some sex, but the scenes get interrupted a few times. There is a lot of gore, but it is mostly in the dark, or hard to see. People (mostly high school seniors) get stabbed, hanged publicly, tazed, burned, feet cut (all in shocking ways) and kids bully each other as well. I don't think it's as gory as Fear Street though. I liked the unpredictable plot, which added to the experience and There's Someone Inside Your House gives some priceless lessons about being open and honest to your friends because true ones will try to support you, even if you've had a rough past and I also enjoyed the ending. I'd say that it's a decent film, even if I randomly selected it, and I managed to watch it at night without being too scared, even if it was thrilling. I would suggest that maybe mature younger teens could watch it if they know that they could watch, but if not, I would rate it for ages 15 and up.