Kid reviews for Three Kings

Three Kings Poster Image

Based on 1 review

This movie is, though unique, a very good film (in my opinion). Though they might not all be obvious, there are many antiwar messages in Three Kings (including negative messages about Bush, so, if you're a Bush supporter, this might not be the movie for you) but along with that comes the very violent tone of the film. The 13+ rating is not necessarily for the gore and violence, but that the violence is not cheesy or overdone; it is sensitized and disturbingly realistic. So, I do advise this for teen+ viewers who are interested in the Iraq war (or, more specifically, what came after it) or just up for a good film, but I do warn anyone under 13 or who gets qweezy during gory scenes that this movie might bother you. Thanks for reading!

fantastic war movie brims with humor and loads of bloody violence

a thrilling, funny, and cynical war movie, Three Kings is combo of realistic depictions of war and humor. still, while the laughs are a-plenty, the film is still too violent for younger teens. the action in this film comes in sections but lasts for a long time. people are shot throughout, either with no blood or gory spurting or splattering. a mother is shot in front of her daughter (blood spurts) a man's head is blown off (blood gushes in a torrent) and we see several gruesome shots of what bullets do to the body (organs explode, bile spills). there are explosions, a baby being killed, beatings, grisly wounds, and a scene of torture by electrocuting and drinking oil. characters swear constantly, using 1 N word, multiple f**ks, several s**t, uses of b**c, d**n, and other expletives.

Good Movie/Humorous and intense

Lots of f-bombs. It is a humorous, yet graphic war movie. Entertaining and intense. Some sexuality, but just in the beginning.

three kings

three kings is a very good comedy war action but it is a 15 for graphic war violence and language although it is not so bad .