All parent member reviews for Titan A.E.

Adult Written byjace June 9, 2011

nudity in pg movie

Adult Written by11BK201 April 9, 2011

A good animated sci-fi for older kids

The thing I liked about this movie growing up was that it was animated but it had great action. There are space ship battles, shootouts and fist fights. There are definitely several intense action scenes but in the end it is still PG. Some kids will love it where some more sensitive kids will be scared. The other thing besides violence is one scene where the main character is being medically examined and his towel falls off (we see his butt) and a scene where we see a female character's silhouette as she takes a shower. This was my first introduction to the world of sci-fi when I was a kid. I enjoyed the creativity of the settings, aliens and story. In the end, it's a good action movie for kids. Actually, it's good for anyone; I'm 21 and I still love it.
Parent of a 2 and 7 year old Written byPatrickG March 30, 2011

A decent, though slightly violent movie.

I found it to be a good story with decent animation. It is a little violent for kids under 7 but not extremely so.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bycavenoid March 18, 2009

"As scary as Battlestar Galactica."

My 11-year-old son and I turned this off halfway through. The movie starts with Earth being destroyed, and the aliens are so scary he was afraid of nightmares. The aliens were drawn with great cgi, and their other-worldly voices were cool (with subtitles). But we saw enough.