All teen and kid member reviews for Titan A.E.

Kid, 9 years old October 22, 2013

good

Is violent but good a few scenes
Kid, 8 years old November 18, 2012

maybe a good movie

i saw this movie when i was,like, 4, but don't remember what happened in the movie neither do i remember if i liked it or not so i guess its okay.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe July 2, 2013

This movie will woo Star Wars fans, like what it says on the front cover

This is one of the most amusing sci-fi adventures I've ever seen. I remember seeing a brief shot of Cale's nude butt and where Akima almost strips nude, but as Cale butts in, she covers every sensitive part with a towel. I don't remember hearing anything obscene in this movie. Anyone who likes "Star Wars", "Star Trek" or any sci-fi franchise of any kind will be waiting to see this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHelper109 October 22, 2012

This movie is not as bad as they say.

Parents out there, this movie is not as bad as they say. It has a lot of Violence with blood involved, but that's not an issue, kids may be able to handle it. Nudity, you only see Cale's butt and Akima, her butt was partially shown, but for the most of it, she was wearing a towel. Language, I've seen this movie 3 times and there is no swearing at all, not even D**n or Hell is used. So I say kids 9 and older Cause it has violence.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byCurbspaget April 9, 2008

Just as good as I remembered

I watched this movie last night, and the last time I saw it before that was way back in 1998. As for sexuality, you actually see Cale's butt for a second (making this the ONLY PG movie I know with nudity) and there's another scene where Cale goes into Akima's room and she only has a towel on. For Violence, I think this is also the most violent PG movie I know, and there are actually a few scenes with a fair amount of blood in them. It's all gun fights and a few explosions though, nothing close combat. Language: nothing worse than "damn" and I don't even think that was in there. Everything else: there was no product placement or drugs, and I guess you could say the Social Behavior leans towards a pause, because... *spoiler warning* Korso backstabs them, but then sacrifices himself so that they can survive.