All teen and kid member reviews for Titanic (2012)

Kid, 10 years old April 25, 2012

it is a tween movie
Kid, 12 years old June 20, 2012

MY FAVORITE

This movie is my all-time fav. Even though this movie is really long, it is worth it. It is full of action and romance. It is a fun movie for the whole family. I loved this movie so much and I was so into it that the entire movie I needed to pee so bad I thought that I would die, but I never went (until the end of the movie of course, which i sprinted to do) . I didn't want to leave the theater. Although this is a GREAT movie, it does have lots of kissing and brief nudity. And the ship sinking scene may be a tad bit scary for younger viewers. I LOVED this movie, and it is worth an exploding blatter.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGinaKite12345 April 20, 2013

Kid, 9 years old July 7, 2013

The best movie created!

This movie is the best movie I have ever watched! There is lots of drama, action, suspense, and more All of the characters are great! If you like historical fiction this movie is for you! The sounds and music are great But there is lots of gross stuff like kissing and naked people There is lots of cliff hangers I hope you enjoy the best movie in the universe TITANIC!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byILuvCandy August 6, 2012

LOVED IT

i never watched titanic be4 and every1 wuz talking bout it and i watched it!1 Boys Dont Like it! My twin brother and cuzzin hated it! But my friend and i loved it its soo cute and romantic and sweet but sad!! I WAS CRYING!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow May 21, 2012

Beautifully filmed and very emotional

This is a phenomenol James Cameron film that was no doubt worthy of the Best Picture award. It fictionalizes most of the characters and events, but the sinking scene was stunningly realistic. It's re-release in 3D was a wise choice as well. The characters provide great role models, although there is obviously lots of violence, as well as sex and one f-bomb, which, suprisingly enough, CSM did not notice. All in all, this, in my opinion, is James Cameron's best film, with wonderful graphics and heart-breaking emotionality. Five stars!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviesbooksapps April 27, 2012

titanic the classic

I absolutely love this movie but I think definitely for kids over 13 because if you were any younger then it may scare children of water. It has a thick plot and nail biting scenes. It does contain some nude parts and smoking. It is a classic that I think everyone should watch and it is amazing in both 2d and 3d
Teen, 13 years old Written byViolinlover May 2, 2014
Teen, 13 years old Written byrachelll December 18, 2012

good for 13+

I am a 13 year old girl and I thought it was very good, but it is a bit inapropriate for anyone under 13.
Kid, 6 years old May 4, 2012

titanic

It is a good movie for all teens but some teens might have to short of an attention span to watch all of it. It is a long movie.
Kid, 9 years old January 18, 2014

I only watched the 10 minutes of the ship sinking....

I just watched a little bit, I SAW A BABY DEAD WITH HER MOTHER >:( TALK ABOUT SCARY
Teen, 15 years old Written byCarson Reviews July 10, 2013

HONEST REVIEW

This is one of the best movies of all time. It does have cuss words in it like, sh*t, b*stard, and b*tch. There are positive role models in this movie, but not exactly a positive message. There is a scene where two charecters have sex, another couple is seen lying in bed together as water flows below them, and Jack draws a pair of PG-13 boobs. There is smoking and drinking in this movie too, but it's mild. There is a little bit of consumerism too. In all, 5 stars and for 13+
Kid, 9 years old July 28, 2012

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGirl/sense393 June 30, 2012

Titanic review

For families with kids who already watch rated R movies like me it's nothing. But it not for kids that are younger than 11.I really liked it but still u need 2 be mature to watch this...ok I won't lie 2 u I cried a couple of times I mean like come on who wouldn't! It was so amazing! I love it and I I hope u do 2.
Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2012

Titanic

Titanic is an amazing movie about history onthe titanic. though some chi;dren may find it quite scarey I cried
Kid, 12 years old May 10, 2012

Well...

One man shoots himself in the head when the ship is sinking.Rose and Jack have a 'scene' in a car.
Teen, 15 years old Written byliltrout May 9, 2012

MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE!

Wow, What an Incredible Movie! I went with 6 other girls, 1 which has never seen it on premier night and the movie was outstanding! For People who have never seen it, seeing it in 3d makes the effect so much better. & for the ones who have already seen it, It's better in 3d! When I went to see it, It was at the point where I haven't seen it in awhile which made it ten times better! The 3d made a HUGE difference in the effects (In a good way!) and It ended up being the best experience for me and all of my friends! Such an amazing story line, to the point where all 7 of us were crying at the end! Out of 5 stars; I without a doubt, would give it a 5/5!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydeeroxxnolie98 May 6, 2012

good movie

the movie is abou the ill fated ship just with two characters whom fall in love unexpectedly. The movie contains adult language. The movie contains nudity. The movie contains as well a scene of sexuality. The movie does contain violence of the ship and in charcter's behaviors. The movie contains two positive role models which are Jack and Rose. The movie contains a message of love and romance.
Teen, 14 years old Written byelmo1997 April 25, 2012

Titanic. :)

I think that this is a very nice movie. I think that it is a way to tell something that happend. My friends Hussband passed away because of the kind of same thing. keep your head up.