All teen and kid member reviews for Titanic

Kid, 12 years old May 17, 2011

AMAZING!!!!

You have to realize, this is one of the best movies ever made. I Personally think that this movie is fine for 12+ it has mild kissing and it does have a topless woman posing for a painting but that scene only last 2-3 minutes. There is Some violence and some language. This is an amazing must see movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written bypianocutie95 November 30, 2009
Amazing, and unforgettable. I had to skip a couple of scenes through it though. The sex is a bit much. Rose's bare chest is shown as she poses while Jack draws her (this is the part i skipped). Also, there's a pretty steamy car scene (skipped over that part too). The violence gets intense towards the end, as bodies are shown in the water, and there's lots of screaming. Overall great movie, though. Just fast forward through a couple of parts, parents!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybibliophile February 17, 2009

Beautiful

This movie was absolutely wonderful (and I didn't cry). The acting is amazing, and the cinematography the best I've ever seen. There is INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT: Sex: A couple does have sex, and you see them sweating and breathing hard in the back of a car - which is fogged up. Also, a young man draws a young woman nude, and you see her chest and backside a couple times. A woman says she'd rather be a whore than married to a man. Language: Many uses, including d-mn, godd-mn, one f-ck, -ss, b-tch, b-stard, sh-t, h-ll, and many uses and versions of the Lord's name in vain. Violence: It's the Titanic, for goodness sake. And a man shoots himself in the head. You see him pull the trigger, and then fall in the ocean. One other person is shot. Overall, I recommend an edited version, such as ClearPlay DVD Player.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysingergirl98 July 30, 2011

Parents decide

Parents should decide wether their kid should see it. I watched this movie with my best friend, and my 10 year old sister watched it with my mom (we were in different rooms.) After the movie was over I spent some time talking with my friend, and then with my mom and sister about it. My sisiter was a little freaked out from the suicide and how many people died in it, but other than that she enjoyed it. I loved the romance aspect and sometimes if the movie is shown on TV the nude scene is edited. If kids are watching this they must realize that the language they were using sometimes is not something they should be saying. Also, the ending scenes might be frightening to smaller children. But its the parents decision if their child should see it.
Kid, 10 years old September 8, 2009

The best movie in history but not for under 9's

THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!! And Celine Dion did so well with the soundtrack. But this isn't a good idea for little kids as dead bodies floating in the sea would put me off sleeping at that age. And some of the sex scenes are a bit iffy for younger kids
Kid, 12 years old September 25, 2011

Best movie ever

I just watched this movie and it is the best I have ever seen. It is the saddest movie I have ever seen. Rose poses nude for jack to paint a picture. implied sex is in the car. But it really is not that bad. The language doesn't matter because your so into the movie. I LOVE this movie watch before you Die.
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2011

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!

I LOVE this movie!!!! Might be scary to younger kids. It made me cry SO HARD!! There is a lot of language like the f-word(it's used about 2 times). Lots of violence at the end. There is a scene where Jack is drawing Rose nude and a sex scene between Rose and Jack, but it doesn't show anything that bad. An AWESOME movie for a mature older kid!!!!
Kid, 10 years old May 7, 2011

Just Close Your Eyes At The Right Time

I saw this movie twice. Quite a tearjerker. Jack draws Rose nude, but her nudity is not shown. They make love in one scene, and if your my age, it's best to run out of the room like I did to keep your eyes innocent. First class passengers drink, but no one gets drunk.Jack dies, and that's the first part you start crying. Then, when Rose, as an old lady, dies, she goes to Titanic heaven where you see all the people who died, which gets you crying also when you see some children.
Teen, 16 years old Written byKayla Jo February 5, 2010

good reviews by kayla

Do you like history? Or even romance? Well the Titanic is definitely the movie for you. In my opinion, this is the greatest movie ever, whether it’s the story line, to the great performances by the cast or even if you’re just a big sap you will love this movie. Starring as the main characters Rose and Jack, played by Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet they highlighted the whole movie by their great love affair with one another. Personally this movie made me sad and happy all at the same time. I think you should definitely should watch this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNeon_Fish June 14, 2015

Amazing

This movie is th best! Highly recommend it Great acting and great story
Teen, 15 years old Written byTiffy6666 May 3, 2011

Oldie but a Goldie

One of the best films I have ever watched, so romantic!! I've seen it so many times and yet would watch it another 100000 times because I love it so much! I'm pretty sure 12+ will be able to handle anything this movie throws at them.
Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2014

Iffy for my age

It's a good story, but inappropriate for kids under 10 and iffy 10-12 there is two f bombs and multiple sh*t words. Parents might want to watch before their child can watch. There are a couple parts of rose nude but nothing to severe.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEmmaDawson November 17, 2011

Can't wait for 3D

I saw this for the first time when I was 13/14. I loved it. I am mature for my age so I think it should be fine for mature 13/14 year olds. The swearing isn't much different to what a teen would hear at school. The only problem is the violence is a bit intense. But I really love this movie and can't wait to see it in the movies for the first time as well as in 3D.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2009
i luv this movie one of my faves!!!! and really, the nudity ISNT THAT BAD!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byguitarangel96 April 13, 2009

One of the best movies I have ever seen

This is one of the best movies I have ever seen. It has a great story, so touching because it is mostly true. There are many scenes of kissing. Some disturbing images, some shooting, some language, some blood, some dead bodies, some selfish people who are bad role models, and sad scenes. Amazing movie, though. I would recomend it for ages 13 and older.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIamtheOstrich June 16, 2016

Best Movie I've seen in a while

As long as you can handle brief nudity, it's fine. Peril when the ship sinks, many characters we've never seen before die, as well as some ones that we have, but every death is equally heart-wrenching. All of Jack's friends die, Fabrizio, Helga, Tommy, Cora. Shots of frozen people floating in water including infants, people falling to their deaths from the ship's railing, famous parts of Titanic (Grand Staircase, dining rooms, stewage cabins) shown flooded.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycbar04 August 8, 2015

RIDICULOUSLY GOOD

I LOVE Titanic. I was obsessed with the actual ship when I was little so when my parents bought me the movie when I was 11 or 12, I watched it. I have to admit, though, when I first watched it, I cried because it was so sad. There is a lot of violence that seems very real, and those scenes are really scary too. Jack draws Rose while she is naked and you see everything, so that's definitely an issue. They also have sex (but you don't see anything). My mom just covered my eyes when that part happened though. Jack and Rose are a couple for the ages and they ignore social stigmas to be together, which I love. They try their best to stick by one another throughout the entire movie. Overall, if you want to watch it, DO IT!!! You won't regret it, but just know it's very violent, heartbreaking, and amazing all at the same time.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTimothyD May 25, 2015

One of the best pictures of all time!

Fantastic movie about a relationship between two people on a doomed ocean liner. Sex, and the topless scene are not an issue if you watch it with your children. All you have to do is just fast forward, or tell them to look away; that being said I think that as long as your child is mature enough you can watch the entire movie alone at age 11, but if they're easily disturbed (unlike my younger brother) the violence is pure terror. It is honestly hard to watch for anyone when they are looking at frozen people, innocent people being shot at, but it's not "bad enough" for an R rated film. Most children can take more than you think, so don't think they need to be 16 before they watch this movie. Just remember The topless scene, and the violence are the only problems, but if you watch it with them and just fastworward etc. it's an amazing movie that the whole family can enjoy. Only problem is until you're about maybe 11 it's hard to understand the whole relationship. Also it might be more difficult knowing that the ship really did sink, but the characters were not real. Therefor if you watch it with them 10+ alone 13+ but know your child perticularly for this movie, because again this movie relies heavily how much the child can take, so they can be even older, or even younger. PS there is 1 F-word, but it is not related to sex, and most 11 year olds even going to private schools hear these words multiple times a day. Chears!
Teen, 15 years old Written byhomealonefan123 December 17, 2011

awesome

one of the best movies ever made by James Cameron
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2011

OMGreally

I only saw this movie once and that's was only the end i saw the parts i missed on YouTube and they were terrible! I wasn't expecting Kate Winslet to have no BRA on she was T.O.T.A.L.L.Y naked but only the breasts were visible. That kind of ruined the movie a little 4 me but overall it was the saddest movie i've ever seen and i NEVER want to go on a boat EVER!!!