Kid reviews for TMNT

TMNT Poster Image

An underrated movie!

I first saw this movie was I was around 7 and I absolutely loved it! It has always been one of my favorite movies. I sat down to watch it recently and I still had a great time! Sure it isn't as light hearted as some other movies, but it is still a good movie to sit down and watch if you are looking for some good action and adventure. I honestly don't think this movie deserves all the hate it gets. I could go on forever about the aspects of this movie that i love, but then this would turn into a novel. All and all this movie is a lot of fun and still holds up nostalgia wise from when i was a little kid.

TMNT(2007)

TMNT(2007)is better than TMNT III:Turtles In Time(1993).

it is scary but good

it is extremely good but there is some scary monsters maybe you could just skip it but overall this is a extremely good movie

TMNT 2007 movie review by Logan Strohl

TMNT is a great ending to the original 1990 franchise better then Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III and just as good as the 1990 movie and its sequel the secret of the ooze great action story score and acting definitely worth your time dudes and dudeettes for sure.

Not my favorite turtle movie,but still awesome

This movie is really cool,not the best one,though.

Meh

Good movie, but not for 7 year olds

I looooove this movie: it has a pretty decent backstory for a Ninja Turtle movie, the battles are thrilling, it's different to other Ninja Turtle movies (which if you ask me is a good thing), and it has responsible scenes and characters. Although I love this movie it will be a little to scary and violent for smaller kids (I'm 10 years old) and it's definitively not for 7 year olds, but if your kid (or you) is about nine years old then this movie will be the blast!

My Favorite movie as a kid

TMNT Review!

This TMNT movie is really good! Although it has a lot of Good Guy vs Bad Guy violence there is no blood. At the end there is a little bit of kissing but overall it is an awesome movie. If you can handle violence this is a good movie for you!

Really good animated movie but teens and grown-ups might not find it cool

Language 0/10 - Violence 4.5/10 - Sexy Content 0/10