Kid reviews for To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You

Sunny sequel to fan-fave follows ups & downs of first love.

Wondering if To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You is OK for your kids?

Teen, 14 years old Written byTheNonBiasReviewer February 12, 2020

A charismatic sequel to the beloved To All The Boys Franchise

I enjoyed by experience while watching this, however I didn’t fall in as much in love with this than the first one. The actors did their craft stunningly, capturing the essence of character effectively. And the theme was presented clearly, through a heart-warming love story. Trying not to be a buzzkill, I believe there could be improvements. As mentioned, I personally loved the first one more. Yet it is a satisfying sequel, ready to amp you up for the third movie!
3.75/5!

Teen, 15 years old Written byThat70sshowgirl March 7, 2020

Love,love these movies!!!!

I'm 15 and love this teen romantic comedy. Definitely recommend this if you're bored and need something to watch. This one continues on from the first one and just has an amazing story line.

Teen, 13 years old Written byI'm_a_Person February 28, 2020

A really good movie

My younger sister and I watched this movie together and it was really good.
Teen, 13 years old Written byitskatie February 27, 2020

sooooo good

I watched the "To all the Boys I've ever loved before" and it was soooo good. then on valentine's day they release the second one and it was really good. it didn't mention one of the letters that was sent out. a guy gets it, and falls in love with her. watch to find out the rest cuz it's really really good. i'd rate this a PG it's not inappropriate or anything, just once lara jean's boyfriend says a bad word. it's really good though, lots of friends reunite, relationships break and are set back up again. recommend
Teen, 14 years old Written byRandom_person. February 20, 2020

Teen, 14 years old Written bycocobunny4 September 22, 2020

I really like it!

I love the TATBILB series. This movie is pretty good I think, but not as good as the book or as the 1st movie but that’s to be expected. I don’t think it has much swearing if any, there’s a scene where they talk about sex but that’s about it. You can skip that part if you think your kid can’t handle it. But by 11 years old I’m sure your kid will be able to handle it. It’s a very fluffy movie and a fun watch that I enjoyed.
Kid, 11 years old August 25, 2020

NOT AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT (P.S. its kinda dumb )

i dont like it as much its worse than i thought . though i loved the first movie and was so exited when the second was coming . but it didn't reach the mark . this girl has confusion on who to love and that also makes it kinda realistic . but the second one naa. well it does have twists if thats what you're looking for .
Teen, 14 years old Written byphotographer. July 16, 2020

Great movie :)

This is a great movie and fits very well with the first movie. It does have a plot twist that you wound expect and that’s what makes the movie so good. Do not watch if you haven’t seen the first one though because the movie won’t make sense :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byMrAnonymous June 30, 2020

Nice romantic comedy

Genre(s): Romance, Comedy

Moderate sex, mild violence and moderate sex references.

Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2020

Less Sex Than First Movie

Like the title says.

Good movie. John Ambrose blond in end of 1 but mixed in 2? Uh ok.

Teen, 15 years old Written byElpi.delpi June 16, 2020

Classic rom-com

This movie is just a classic rom-com. The plot was nice and I generally liked it. I don't think it should have an age limit because it doesn't have something inappropriate, except for some sex scenes but I don't think it is something a kid can't handle. If you love romantic movies I suggest to watch both the first and the second movie of the "to all the boys I have loved before". There is also gonna be a third movie so stay tuned.
Teen, 13 years old Written byshodgson114 April 8, 2020

More pg than the last one

This movie was very good and positive. I don't think that there were many pg13 scenes at all. There were great messages and role models present in the film as well. It was much more appropriate than the last movie.

Kid, 10 years old March 24, 2020
there is a bit of sex and stuff like that but its GREAT and i LOVE it
Teen, 13 years old Written bylovieee March 16, 2020

its ok

I was in love with the first movie! and when they said there was gonna be a second movie i was beyond excited to watch it! but, i had high expectations that werent met. they switched directors, which is probably the reason why i dont like the second one as much as the first one. i loved the storyline. i actually thought it was more real than other rom-com's. but some scenes i juat thought were unnessecary. like the whole "braclet scene" and "make up scene" with the main characters enemy also cut the story line. honestly, its appropiate for 11 and over. but there are corny scenes. prepared to be disappointed. its not as good as the first one.
Written byAnonymous March 7, 2020

A great, cute movie - some scenes are awkward to watch with your parents in the room

The only reason I did 10+ is because people younger wouldn't really understand it. The only thing relatively weird is when Peter and Lara Jean kiss in his car. It lasts for about three minutes and it's really cringey to watch with your parents. Language, it says the S word once in a song, but you can barely hear it. Great movie.

Teen, 16 years old Written byprittygirl123 February 17, 2020

to all boys i hate i still love you

i think this book it good back i been read it for week

Teen, 13 years old Written byNarwhallys February 12, 2020