Kid reviews for To Olivia

To Olivia Movie: Poster

Not too bad, without Hugh Bonneville it wouldn’t be worth it

It depends on how your child deals with sadness I think. The plot centres around a child’s death from measles. Dahl (her father) is struck quite badly by this and reacts very sadly. Violence - Dahl shakes his child and shouts. A girl dies from measles, she is shown lying in bed and then, when I hospital, you see doctors and nurses rushing to her and surrounding her supposedly when she is dying/dead. Sex - A man and woman rehears a scene in a play a few times where they talk about a guy having had his shirt off. A married couple fight and one says they need space. Language - multiple sh*ts though not frequent. In one scene, a woman says b*stard twice though not to offend anyone Drinking/drugs - A couple get drunk multiple times. A woman smokes and drinks lots.

This movie is too predictable for my liking.

I know that the add for To Olivia is like...OH!Don't worry its only a little bit sad the rest of it is happy happy happy happy. But its only happy for 5 minutes then its crying and screaming!!! And its only happy at the end. I mean come on Roald isn't even smiling one bit in the photos for the movie.