Parent reviews for Tom Clancy's Without Remorse

Violent thriller has amazing action sequences, so-so story.

Adult Written byMarriedMomOf3 April 28, 2021

Not bad for a Tom Clancy title! OK for 13+

I was lucky enough to be picked for early review. As a mom of 3 (7, 11, and 14) I am very iffy on what I allow my children to watch. My son who turns 15 in a few weeks plays the game that is based off the book that the movie is based off of. ( Rainbow Six Siege) This movie had lots of violence but, the language is not even close to as bad as the game. There is some s**t and h*ll and some bulls**t but no f*** or any other bad words in the books or Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan. There is some blood, but there is a lot of blood in the game. This movie is ok for children at least 13 and up and who are mature enough to handle some violence. If your kids play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege and are not deranged and can handle that kind of stuff, this movie is fine. The story is amazing and I think, if you have a teenage boy, he will love this movie!

Adult Written byNardybynature May 2, 2021

Awesome

Good movie

Adult Written byDivatee May 1, 2021
Parent of a 13 and 13-year-old Written byJkgOutlook May 1, 2021

Action packed and morally congnizant

Good movie, wait until the very end for a treat.
Adult Written byVoter1 May 1, 2021

Great scenes

Movie was action packed from beginning to end! My husband and I enjoyed the movie. Plot was simple and straight to the point!

Adult Written byApollinair May 1, 2021

Unbelievably Stupid

Tom Clancy was a personal friend. This has almost no relationship to the book other than adding John Clark's name. Action, yes - Reality No. If there were any technical advisors, they should be ashamed. Just in story-telling the leaps in logic are so great as to destroy credibility. None of the organizations work as portrayed - and there are no female SEALs
Adult Written byRobert Elfreneo April 30, 2021

Not As Bad As You Think

It has, yes, a fair amount of violence but many kids can handle this I read the books as a teen and loved them and it is great having them make movies following John Kelly, you should at least watch it with your kid though. Not only a great movie but just fun and exiting.