Kid reviews for Too Old for Fairy Tales

too old for fairy tales movie poster

Loved this film 🎥.

I think this show spread great word about many things, I will go through them. 1.) Everyone can play video games no matter what gender. 2.) If you have a crush, don't expect her to like you too. 3.) The way to ask some one to be your girlfriend is not by kissing them. 4.) It teaches you about cancer without mentioning it.

Great movie with great lessons,it has minor insults and a few sad parts (when waldek finds out his mom has cancer) but besides that great movie.

want a rubbish movie? well this is a good choice for one!

Rubbish, just plain, boring trash, i watched this with my mum and it was so boring and she didnt like it either, the chubby kid was very annoying and the acting was poor

Not Horrible but…What..?

Umm.. my first question with this movie was: why is it called ‘Too Old for Fairy Tales’? Is it just me, or did the entire movie have nothing to do with fairy tales?? 😂 Apart from that, this was a pretty OK movie. It was made in Poland, so they words are off from what they were originally (just in case that bothers you) and I’m guessing the name and plot of the movie would make more sense in Poland than it does here. Educational Value: 5/10 The only educational parts I could think of would be the main character learning how to take care of himself. Good Messages: 4/10 I can’t recall any good messages except for when the main characters grandpa gives him advice on telling the truth vs lying. Good Role Models: 5/10 First of all, the male main characters are kind of obsessed with getting a girlfriend (..?) even both asking the same girl to be their girlfriend. The main charcuterie and his friend are competing in a video game contest, and need another player, so they hold auditions. When a girl wants to join they basically laugh it off, but the girl keeps insisting, and eventually gets in. She could be considered a good role model because even though she was told no because she was a certain gender, she kept pushing. (The girl was actually the best player out of all of them in the end.) Violence: 1/10 The only violence would be when the main character cuts his aunts rope, leading her to fall about 3 feet. (She was completely fine) Swearing: 0/10 I don’t recall any swearing. Overall, I fell that this movie could be better- or at least have a name that relates to the movie 😂. I didn’t really see ONE specific problem that was carried throughout the story to be solved, just a bunch of mini problems solved along the way.I would recommend to anyone 9 and up looking for a way to fill their time. Remember Jesus loves you and will ALWAYS be with you!!!

CRINGE

Cringy, you can get very lost in the story and the storyline makes no sense.