Kid reviews for Train to Busan

Train to Busan Poster Image

A great movie that I highly recommend

This was definitely one of my favorite horror movies ever, it’s a great zombie movie that’s not only about survival but about a great relationship between a father and a daughter I watched this when I was 11 with my family and everyone enjoyed it, the gore was minimal but there were people being bitten by the infected. There was no sexual content and the cursing was incredibly minimal, the acting is incredible especially from the actor who played the daughter in the movie, overall it’s a great starter horror/zombie movie that I would certainly recommend.

1 person found this helpful.

14+ zombie movie

Great movie, and fine for teens (14+) if they watch a good amount of horror or other zombie movies. No sex scenes, minimal swearing, just a lot of gore, cause it’s zombies. Great watch if your into zombies! Would recommend

MUST READ WATCHED 7 TIMES

This movie is great i first watched it when i was 7 years old and i got really scared but after the age of 10 i wasnt scared anymore my altime favorite movie!!

amazing movie - lots of violence

great movie - no kids under 13/14 should watch this; very bloody and intense, and while it has little actual gore it is still very violent and scary.

this movie is not that violent if everyone is mature in your family watch it with your family and you will definitely cry at the end of the movie

The best movie

This is the best movie of all time!!

CRAZY, sad, and GREAT

This is a zombie film so there is a lot of people getting bit on screen which shows lots of blood. If your a zombie lover this is the film for you. Very Entertaining.