All teen and kid member reviews for Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Kid, 12 years old June 29, 2011

Best movie ever!!!

This movie is the best movie ever. The graphics are amazing. I would not recommend under kids of 10 to see it, because when a transformer dies it looks like blood comes out, the language is pretty rough, there is f-words, s-words, different d-words, a-words, and b-words. Then the sexual stuff is iffy. You see Carly in her underwear and half button-up shirt and she kisses Sam and Carly wears revealing dresses and there are crude and suggestive remarks. But it is a great movie!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMalik1Saad2 July 7, 2015

Really Cool

This part is a lot better than the second part.When I was watching it I was 13 but my brother was 10 and he didn't felt any thing irritating. This movie has mild violence and concept scenes of kissing.
Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2011

Good Job Hasbro...I'm not Sarcastic

This is everything I wanted in the 2 movie. When I walked in here I wasn't expecting a great plot or character development. This is a Michel Bay movie. I'm pleased that this movie did what it did. The comedy was good and I enjoyed this what it was...a popcorn flick. I'll see it again too.
Kid, 10 years old November 4, 2015

I love this movie

I absolutely love this movie positive messages 1/5 there is some positive messages about standing up against your enemies. Positive role models 0/5 none whatsoever. Violence 4/5 there are countless fights and there is mass destruction [light on the gore though]. Sex 2/5 there are a few kisses here in there is no nudity though nothing much though. Language 4/5 sometimes there are repeated bad words mostly just s*** and f*** and a few uses of b**** I think not completely sure. Consumerism 2/5 there is some consumerism including fancy cars and other luxury places really not a lot though Drinking, Drugs, and smoking, 1/5 not a lot though at least that's what I remember but there are some smokind scenes I think not much though.
Teen, 14 years old Written byParkerSmykle July 5, 2015

a awesome popcorn summer action flick

a awesome popcorn summer action flick 4/5 stars :)
Teen, 14 years old Written bytoysorama. July 20, 2015

I like it

It's not a great movie, but you'll get a kick out of it. This one went a little darker than previous installments but nothing your kids can't handle.
Kid, 11 years old September 3, 2014

Maybe teens could see it

The problem is they have a few uses of f--k and if kids parents let there kids watch rated r movies they might let them watch this if u watch pg 13 movies and your my age it might be iffy for your parents to take you to this movie anyway this movie has more language like b---h b-----d s--t d--k a-- one incomplete use of clusterf--k and more language includes a--hole d--khead d--n fat a--dumba-- smarta-- bulls--t crap d--n and h--l plus balls fricking oh and another thing two of the uses of f--k are not really heard proper because Sam got a medal and then he whispered what the f--k some people may even hear it and think that he almost did also the other one that is not noticeable is when his mother said f--k yeah most people may think she said oh yeah the only one that is noticeable is when sam's boss said it and it is very noticeable and there is one mouthed f--k that is all the language but there is sexual content
Teen, 17 years old Written bykamil101 May 22, 2014

Idiots, Sheer Rubbish

COME ON PEOPLE! You really like a movie just because of the special effects? This movie lacks so many thinks. No plot. No emotions. NO BELIEVABLE CHARACTERS!!!! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS LOAD OF CRAP! SAME FOR FIRST 2!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpider-Man 2099 October 21, 2015

Great

Right now my fav transformer movie
Kid, 12 years old July 11, 2011

Awesome Movie

This Movie Is my Favorite Movie in the entire World! It is very entertaining and cool for BOY tweens. It has a lot of violence but nothing worse than x-men or Super 8.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 29, 2014
This movie is restricted to persons with no taste in cinema
Kid, 8 years old July 13, 2015

Messy,crude extremely violent sequel has innuendo.

My rating;R for bloody violence,disturbing content,innuendo,and some strong language.
Kid, 11 years old July 7, 2011

Just a bad movie

Its a bad movie, but the woman who replaces Megan Fox is a bit to racy for kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 November 16, 2014
Transformers and Transformers: Dark Of The Moon are my favourite Transformers movie. Full of action, this is better than Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen.
Kid, 11 years old October 24, 2014

Really average, but the best one in the series

Violence- 3 (Frequent action violence) Sex- 2 (In the beginning, Sam is staying with a girl who is in her underwear) Language- 3 (S**t and one use of f**k)
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan September 29, 2014

"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" movie review

I think that "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" is the best "Transformers" movie. I hated the first two with all my life. Going into this movie, I was very hesitant. A little boy I knew begged me to watch the film with him. I agreed and I told myself this movie would be horrible. "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" was bad. It is by far the most interesting "Transformers" movie. That being said, this movie had horrible acting. The dialogue wasn't that good. Michael Bay still didn't redeem himself with this movie. There are many positives with this movie. For example, this movie had some really good action. Also, the plot was somewhat interesting. "Transformers 3" was a terrible movie. I recommend not checking. It is far from a perfect movie, but the best of the "Transformers" movies.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycartman15 June 29, 2011

transformers: dark of the moon

The best in the serise. great action, great story which younger kids wouldnt understand, amazing movie
Teen, 13 years old Written by2jayz June 27, 2014

Pointless entry

The first two were good. This one is just blowing crap up. The sex and language are the same as the last two. The violence is a little bit more bloodier. There is also some gay talk.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMrMoviesGuy February 2, 2016

THE TRANSFORMERS FRANCHISE IS STILL THE BEST

The Transformers movies are my favourite franchises , but this is still crude and violent. The violence is moderate and not too strong. They only kill robots(sometimes humans) There is one F word(but because this is a Transformers movie , it's okay.) Some crude humour , this can be scary for very little kids , toddlers and babies. Recommended for ages 8 and up
Teen, 14 years old Written byWill599 October 5, 2015

Best transformers by far!!

Don't understand what all adults in their section are talking about?? Having watched the two previous films this was the best. Great action and brilliant graphics. This film as the last two is about Sam Witwicky who is a teenager which is why they show more shots of his two girlfriends, Carly seems to be not as confident or hands on as Mikaela who helped Bumblee after he had his legs blown off in the first film.Carly seems to be more of a realistic character than Mikaela who looked as fearless as Sam.I don't see any reason why this film should have a higher certificate rating.